chapter12: truth revealed

I opened the envelop and I saw a CD plate and a note.

    I quickly went inside and played the CD in my laptop. I saw a man entered when I was sleeping, he called someone on phone and was talking slowly probably with Amina because I heard him asked about market.
He then stripped from his clothes and lay in my bed pretending to sleep.
I watched with awe and surprise, tears running down my face. I dropped my laptop on the bed and ran to ummah's room.

"Ummah come and see something! ummah!".

I showed her the video, she was also surprised.

I then unfolded the note and read;

Muneerah am so sorry to take such action on you without investigating or hearing from your side. I was so angry that time. I have a small video player so I hid it in your wardrobe because I was suspecting you of cheating on me. Amina told me you are bringing men into my house but I didn't agree, that day I was at the office when she called me that she heard you inviting a man. After I sent you away the man was tortured by soldiers until he confessed that Amina paid him to do so.
I was looking for one of my neckties in your wardrobe when I came across the video recorder, there and then I discovered it was all a set up against you.
Am so sorry please forgive me. Return my wife and my children. I love them more than before. From your Gent, Mansoor.

      I and Ummah was so shocked and happy that at last, the truth was revealed.

      I raised up my hand and thank Al-hafeez for all he have done for me.
That day, I spent it smiling, doing make up, playing with my children. I was waiting for him to come but it took him years.

The next day, I replied his text;
I have returned your properties..come and get them fast before I change my mind.

I pressed the send button and smiled. After two minutes his called entered my phone. I picked on the third ring.

"Beauty".

He called out so softly that it made me closed my eyes.

"Gent".

"Am so sorr..".

"Shhhhh don't say sorry. Anyone in your shoes would have acted worst. Just come and get your things back".

I said, swiverling on my seat.

" ok baby I will come later in the evening. How are my things doing?".

   "They are all fine, just missing their owner".

I said and chucked lightly. He blew me a kiss through the phone and we hung up.

✨⭐✨

For the first time in months, I bathe myself with perfumed water, perfumed shower gel, perfumed shampoo, I applied perfumed creams, perfumed mouthwash, and sprayed perfumes.

I dressed into blue atampa blouse and wrapper, and did a very serious makeup for my gent.

I bathe my children and dressed them in blues also and we sat down waiting for Mansoor.

I was praying isha prayer when I heard him greeting ummah, wallahi if not because its haram to interrupt salah I would have run and hugged him.

He entered the room with his devilish scent, the scent I missed so much. I was still praying, but like serious I was distracted, I know I have to pay back that salaat.

I did salam without even azkar i jumped on him hugging him and giggling. He hugged me back so tightly that I could feel his thumping heartbeat.

"Hey girl, wallahi in Ummah ta shigo babu ruwana".

He whispered, kissing my forehead.

I just smiled and snuggled more into his body, enjoying his warmth.

Aymaan and Aymanah entered the room showing him the new toys I bought them. Even little Sudais was throwing his hands and legs playfully.
He picked him up and played with him.

"Oya get up lets go".

    He said, kissing me for the umpteenth time.

     I went to Ummah's room and told her we were going. I already had my clothes packed for the past two days.

    She hugged me and kissed me. She prayed for me and my children.

Sofeey helped me put our bags in my car and Sadeeq drove it to my house.

             ✨⭐✨

I know you will be thinking the story is at the end or the problems are over now but heyyy u are all hell wrong. It just starts.
Thanks for reading.. vote and comment. Ah lobe u ol lak die😘😍💋 jazakallah🙏.