chapter10: Househelp or Househell

Life was moving on quite okay. I resumed work and was promoted. My salary is now 300k per month because I now have my master's degree. Aymaan and Aymanah are now two years old now and are growing fast into bubbly kids.

✨⭐✨

"Hey girl".

Mansoor said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Paapa paapa!".

Aymana was shouting and running towards us. She was holding Aymaan's toy car.

"Maami you shee Yamana ko".

The little boy said, pouting and stomping his feet.

I picked him up and tickled him and he giggled hard, squirming in my arms.

"Mammi yamana too".

Aymana said, spreading her hands up for me to carry her too.

I dropped Aymaan and picked her too and tickled her before dropping her down.

I made them oatmeal and fed them, then cleaned them up.

"Lets go visit Ummah".

Mansoor said, as he pinched my cheeks before kissing me on the neck. I happily started jumping, bcause its been a while since I saw my mom. My children also joined me. I held their hands and we jumped together, laughing.

"Muneey when are you growing up!".

Mansoor exclaimed, shaking his head.

I just ran to my room and changed into atampa wrapper and blouse and put a long himaar on it.

Mansoor doesn't allow me to wear veil now. He is the typical protective Nigerian husband.

I put on a nude makeup and dressed up my twins in blue clothes.

"Maami won't you dress me?".

Mansoor said, clasping his hands together, pouting and cocking his head to one side in a childish manner.

"Oya baby Mansoor, wear this".

I said jockingly, handing him the blue kaftan I brought out from his closet, kissed him before we went down and drove away to my home.

✨⭐✨

"Gwenny! gwenny!.. anty shoppy...uncle shaddesh! we are here!".

Ayman and Aymanah announced in their gibberish words,  running towards ummah who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Ohhh babies!".

She cooed,  picked then up and kissed them dearly as they squirmed in her arms.

We sat down all together chatting till 10 in the night.

Sofeey helped me with taking the twins to the car. They slept off while eating, and it was such a funny sight to behold.

                   ✨⭐✨

          I thought after everything that happened, we will leave in peace forever but hey! I was hell wrong. It just started.

      When Aymaan and Aymanah were four years old, I got pregnant again. The pregnancy was giving me a hard time, I don't eat vegetable oil, meat, pepper and maggi.

          Weakness, dizziness and fever were along in the ride. So we decided to employ a house help. Unknown to me she was a house hell.

       The girl, Amina, was a hardworking, beautiful 18 year old girl who was so calm and obedient.

      I treated her like a sister. Some people even thought she was my blood sister. We eat together, chat, and go out together.

       On a Wednesday morning, I refused to go to work because I was feeling so weak, my pregnancy was getting to seven months and was already heavy. We were chatting with Amina when I felt like a sudden urge to eat moin moin so I gave her money to go and buy me at the market.

       Aymaan and Aymana were in school so I decided take a nap before Amina return, because the market is a little far from our house.

       I tied only a piece of wrapper and slept, bacuse the weather was hot. I've forgotten to close my door, not bringing anything to my mind.

     I woke up later, startled from some noises. On opening my eyes, Mansoor was standing at the door with tears in his eyes. I looked around the room when my eyes fell on a man in only boxers, lying on the bed with me. I looked at him, confused, trying hard not to believe what my concience was telling me happened.

"So you sent Amina to the market so that you could bring a man in my house!...On our matrimonial bed...haba Muneerah!".

    Mansoor said, his voice croaking. All this while, I was dumfounded...I was so shocked I couldn't even move a finger. This better be a dream.

✨⭐✨
Thanks for reading this chapter..
Sorry the chapter is too short... cant type much coz am sick.
Kindly vote and comment. I love you all so much😘😍💋
Find more in the next chapters. Jazakallah!🙏