Chapter 5: married (edited).

✨⭐✨

Life was a blessing with Mansoor. We care and love each other. His family love me and are ready to accept me as a daughter in-law.

"Beauty am sending over my uncles for the engagement."

Mansoor said one evening when he visited me. We were in our sittingroom.

"I cant wait to be your wife".

I said in a low soft voice.

"And I cant wait to be your husband".

He said giving me a side hug.

"I want the wedding fatiha to be in the next two months."

I smiled and covered my face with my palms. He pulled my ear playfully.

"Shy Cheshire cat!!".

I just smiled and lied on his laps while he stroke my hair.

Sofeey entered the parlor with a salam, she was just coming back from school. They were writing their SSCE examinations.

"Yanmata are you back?".

Mansoor asked as she tiredly threw her bag on a cushion and sent her sandals flying accross the room.

"Yes yaya Mansoor".

She greeted him and pulled my leg teasingly.

"Always behaving like a baby!!".

She said and ran into the room.

✨⭐✨

Three weeks later, Mansoor'uncles and father met with my uncles for the engagement. There and then they fixed the date of the wedding fatiha,30th september, which was in a month's time.

That evening Mansoor took me out, been Sunday, we went shopping, we went to watch movies, ice cream parlor, he bought me a new phone bacause mine was broken.

✨⭐✨

The wedding was moving closer. Its now three weeks to the wedding.
On a cool Saturday, I was with Haleemah(she visited me)we were gossiping on one of our friends.

"Hmmm ai that girl is a devil. Can you believe it.....".

I was interrupted by my phone...it was a message. I opened it and shrieked in awe.

"What?".

Halee asked, peering into my phone.

"Mansoor transfered 3million into my account for the bride's gifts!".

I said grinning.

Haleemah's wedding is on 25th September and she was also given money by Sani to do her clothes by herself.

"Kano will be the best place to shop. The clothes there are cheap and good".

I suggested as I typed an appreciation message to Mansoor.

✨⭐✨
Two days later we travelled to kano, myself, Haleemah and two of her Aunties for the clothes.

We did all our shoppings there. We bought our furniture, kitchen wares, electronics and other things needed.

We spent a week there in my uncle's house before coming back.

We came back to yola with his wife and two children, sadiqa and saaliha, they came for my wedding.

We planned the events before the wedding; dinner will be on 29th, waleemah on 28th and barbeque after the wedding on 1st October.

Then we will go for our honeymoon. He asked me to choose a country.
I suggested we go to Canada.