Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with one thought on my mind, it is my Nikah today I quickly jumped out of my bed and washed my face and did all the necessary things I had to and quickly got my face masks on and got Zaira to curl my hair and got Lucy to do my hair as she is sick at hairstyles and went to wash off my face mask and my skin looked fresh and glowy due to the happiness, Lucy finished my hair and I was shocked I knew she was good but this was beyond amazing..

I quickly got changed into my wedding dress which was an amazing and elegant white wedding dress that had white lace sleeves that had covered my neck and was thin and shaped till my waist and then puffy and flowy right till my ankles and I wore my blue leggings underneath with a nice gorgeous blue scarf with a blue belt around the waist with cream roses.

I came out of the bathroom and everybody looked at me with teary eyes and came up to me and hugged me.

I didn't want to get a makeup artist so I did my make up myself as I am pretty good at make up so I decided to keep it simple with winged eyeliner with a light smoky eyeshadow blended into each other perfectly and a light pink lipstick with no foundation and just some blush and highlighter with bronzer but I kept it all very light.

After I was done with my make up I turned around and Zaira, Maryam, Sofia, Dasha and Lucy's jaws all dropped open and they came over with their phones ready and we started taking selfies and group photos and they all took a photo each separately with me and posted it on their social media like Instagram and Snapchat.

All the girls were dressed in blue dressed with small cream flowers all around the borders and sleeves with a cream scarf and cream leggings.

"I can't believe you have grown so big and so fast I remember when we were in secondary school together and all our younger childhood memories," Zaira said wiping her tears and we all smiled at each other and I hugged all of my friends, suddenly there was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Amar standing there in his suit looking gorgeous as ever with Amira in his arms who was sleeping but looked like a little angel.

I allowed Amar to come in and he couldn't get his eyes of Zaira as they all looked gorgeous, I quickly took a photo of Amar looking at Zaira with the tips of his ears slightly red as well as his nose as Zaira was looking at him with a small smile on her lips and a hint of red on her cheeks, I quickly sent it to our group chat after adding in Maryam's siblings and Zaira's siblings.