Lei Long grabbed his hands and put it above his head. He return his concentration to the interesting pink bud again. he flick it with his tongue and nip it, his free hand move to grad the semi erect cock of Onyx and give it a tug.

"Ahhhh...no...Lei Long.....don't grab it" He tried to close his legs but Lei Long legs stop him. his body tremble from the sensation of the mans hand that stimulating his cock. His eyes watered from this new things that racked pleasure in his whole body.

Lei Long move his lips lower from the nipple, giving Onyx heated skin sensual kisses till he finally reach his destination. 

"Ahhnn!" Onyx lifted his head to look at Lei Long who's licking his inner tight, avoiding his already dripping  cock. He grasped the bed cover in shock and wanting to close his legs again.

Lei Long gave a small tug again that make Onyx moan loudly. 

"Ahhhh....Ahhhh...Lei..Long!" Onyx whole body tremble and his his watered. His head becoming dizzy from the weird feelings that ?Lei Long brought in his body.

"What?" Lei Long stopped his movement and looked at Onyx.

"I....i...want"

"Want what?"

"Lei Long!" Onyx is going frustrated, the reason? he did not know. He just know that theres something that he want and he is getting impatient.

Lei Long get up and put his two fingers inside his mouth.

"lick it" Onyx confusedly licked the fingers, lathering it with his saliva.

Lei Long pulled his fingers with pop and make his way at the bottom. He gently insert a finger and curled it inside.

"Ahhh!..What?..what are you doing?!" Onyx reach out his hands but the finger inside hi bottom started to move making his body lay limp in the bed.

Lei Long put another finger, scissoring it. He was also getting impatient, his cock painfully throb from the strong arousal. He gave a few tug at Onyx cock before he cum. 

"Alright..." Lei Long pull out his fingers and arranged his body. He pointed his cock at Onyx bottom and gave it a a few stoke before he slowly entered him.

"Ahhh..."Onyx put his hands in Lei Long's shoulder to support his trembling body. He's body is going into shock.

"Hey....breath love, it's okay." Lei Long kissed the open mouth of Onyx. his long hair cascading in Onyx heated body. His lower body gave a few push before it all went in.

"Ahhh..hah" Lei Long groaned from the tightness. His cock throb inside of Onyx. 

"Ahhh Lei Long" Onyx gripped Lei Long's shoulder tightly, living a few red scratches.

Lei Long begun slowly move his body to make Onyx comfortable before he became faster. 

The whole room become heated and a obscene sounds continuously echoed inside the big room.

"Ah..ah..ah hmmm" Onyx tremble before his cock gave a strings of white fluid. He lay limp in the bed and close his eyes.

"Hey i'm not done yet" Lei Long turn his body and grip his waist upward, his butt sticking in the air. Lei Long readied his cock and entered Onyx in one push and pulled it till the tip before he entered again. Doing it again and again.

"Ahh..hah" 

"Hah...Onyx"

"Ahh..ahh. Lei.."

Lei Long pulled Onyx body and pinned him to his body. His left hand move to Onyx cock and tug it up and down, his fingers sometimes gracing the leaking tip. His right hand move Onyx nipples, pinching and caressing it.

Lei Long and Onyx is in that position for a half hour before he finally cum for the first time. Onyx sigh and lay at the bed, preparing to sleep but a hand circled from his waist and a excited part of Lei Long poked his butt.

"I want more" Lei Long whispered in Onyx ear and nipped it.

"...No...i wan-!!" Onyx tried to refuse but the huge thing suddenly entered him from behind and started to move.

Onyx blinked his eyes at the bright sunlight. He move his body to get up a throbbing pain from his whole body stopped him. He glared at the handsome man who's peacefully sleeping to his side.

Lei Long only stopped when Onyx faint from exhaustion and that only happen when the sun fully come out. Lei Long did it for one whole day!! not giving him a time to rest!! Him and Lei Long is in the room for two days!! Fuck! how's he going to face the childish bandits! 

Onyx stretched his hand and gave Lei Long cheeks a loud slap.

_______________________________________________________

So...? 

I laugh at the last sentence 😂😂

Hi! hahaha finally in the mood to write this!

My Little sister keep taking a peek in screen of the laptop because she's curios why im giggling from time to time 😂😂 and me shielding the screen 😝😝

Note: Lei Long and Onyx body is not ordinary, so they can spend five whole days while not eating anything.

Thank for your supports Guys!!

Love: Author~san!