1M Reads: After Story

Start from the beginning

Jungkook caught Chimchim and started tickling him

Jungkook caught Chimchim and started tickling him. You laughed seeing such wonderful scene.

"Alright! Time to make dinner." You got up. "What do you two want to eat?"

"Hamburger!" Chim said.
"Lamb skewers!" Jungkook said.

Your brows twitched, you were expecting them to say something simpler to make.

You sighed, "then I will have to go to the groceries for a while."

"Ice cream too!" Chimchim added.

You went out and left Chimchim to Jungkook. Even though Jungkook and Chimchim wanted to come along but Jungkook can't be out in the public of course, and it will be faster if you went alone, so you left Chim too.

"Jungkook ajeossi.. what are lamb skewers? Mashiso? (Is it delicious?) " Chim asked with innocent voice.

Jungkook's eyes brightened up and told Chimchim everything about lamb skewers, "Chim-ah~ lamb skewers are the best thing on earth.... etc... etc..." made Chimchim's eyes sparkle and mouth drool.

== meanwhile, you ==

Selecting the meat, the burger steak, the ice cream and you're all set ready to get back home.

"Let me help you with that." A sweet voice suddenly sounded right beside your ears. And your groceries were taken away from you.

"Jimin-ah!" You called as turned around

"Give me the other one." Jimin reached out for the other grocery bag you're carrying.

"Gwaenchana. (It's ok.) This is just ice cream." You smiled.

"Did you get one for me?" Jimin asked with such serious eyes and made you giggle.

Jimin chuckled too, "What~ I want ice cream too."

The two of you stop by the convenience store and grabbed some more ice cream.

Walking home, each having a cone of ice cream, "When did you get back?"

"Just now." He stretched out, "But I have a meeting in Hong Kong in about a week, so I'll be leaving again soon." He sighed.