Part 30

== morning ==

Today is your rest day, if you hadn't move back home, you'd probably still be sleeping in Jungkook's bed, cozily wrapped in his chest, but you're not and you're starting to miss him already.

Then your phone rang. It was from Jungkook.

J : "noona~ good morning."
He yawned, just by hearing his voice, your heart fluttered.

You giggled : "kook-ah, chowun achim."

J : "ah~ I miss you so much, now that I see you just made me want to go over to your place and kiss you right now."

You chuckled : "I miss you too kookie-ah~"

J : "shimkung 💘 what time are you coming to see me? Or should I just go to your place for a change? ㅋㅋ"  He sounded very excited

You : "N-n-no!! Don't!! There were so many paparazzi's hunting you."
You hurriedly stopped his thoughts.

Jungkook sounded down : "Then when are you coming to see me?"

You : "Let me just get ready."

Jungkook : "Ok~ ppali wa~ bogoshipda 💓"

You both hung up and you started to get ready.

== after an hour == 🕚

Jungkook went to the lobby to wait for you and he saw you coming out of the taxi, he was about to call your name out, then little boy (age 5) called out.

"Omma!!" the kid came running towards you and hugged your legs.

"Chimchim?" You doubted,
"Chimchim!!" You squeaked and hugged him tight.

"Weh?" You were very excited,

"Appa came to bring me here to see you because I miss you." Chimchim repliedwith his cute little innocent voice.

"Chim! Wait." Jimin came running behind breathing heavily, he sighed and slowed down when he saw you with Chimchim.

"This kid just went running all of a sudden," Jimin chuckled.

"Appa, you're as slow as a turtle." Chimchim chuckled.

"Is that the way how you talk to your dad," Jimin acted almighty.

Chimchim ignored, and wrapped his arms on you, "Omma, I miss you."

"Chimchim, I miss you too." You hugged him back.

"Let's go inside." Jimin said.

"You live here??" You asked.

"Yes. I just bought an apartment here, can't stay at your house forever right?" Jimin answered.

Your jaw dropped, you knew he was from a rich family but you didn't think that he could be this rich. But you accepted the fact real quick, Jimin was always full of surprises.