Part 23

"I really don't get it, don't you hate me? Then why did you make me your manager?" You groaned without any idea.

Jungkook leaned closer all of a sudden, "You really don't get it?"

He snaked his head to your ears and whispered, "Because it's fun to see you suffer." He moved back with a big evil smirk, "Prepare yourself for it."
==================================
For the past two weeks, it was torture...

You, being his manager and stylist at the same time, were as busy crazy as it can get. You have so many things to handle and Jungkook's attitude makes everything twice troublesome. He was literally torturing you, acting spoiled and going against everything you planned.

This two weeks, the whole team have been working hard on Jungkook's first comeback performance in a music festival, you handed flash cards to Jungkook for him to know the flow of the show, but he just threw it aside and eyes on his phone playing games

You sighed deeply and arranged it, handling it to him, "Please, just look through it."

"Why? I don't see the importance of it, fans will love more in ad lib." Jungkook chuckled still with eyes on his phone to his game.

You took his phone suddenly, "all of the staff have been in no sleep for more than 2 weeks just for this show. Stop acting like a child." You shoved the flash cards back to him.

Then you're phone suddenly rang, it was from Jimin, the serious face turned into a big smile. You answered the phone quickly since you haven't got in touch with Jimin for the past two weeks. Jungkook got pissed as he saw your expression. You were heading out of the room for better reception, Jungkook took your phone from your ear,
"It's still working hours, where do you think you're going?"

He looked at the caller id, he furrowed his brows and hung it up.

"Hey! WTF is wrong with you!!!" You were so frustrated, you've been enduring him for two whole weeks.

Jungkook smirked and suddenly moved closer, and as he make a step forward you'll take a step backwards. He was looking all serious,

He cornered you to the walls, you looked angrily and told him to give you back your phone.

Jungkook hissed,"Who was that? Your boyfriend? Why? can't wait to meet him?"

"What?" You asked with brows furrowed.

He leaned closer and his face slightly tilted close to yours all of a sudden. You couldn't look at him straight and you shut your eyes.

He stopped and held your chin up, "you really piss me off."

You felt restless, after enduring all the torture this couple weeks and this is what you get, your eyes were wide open looking straight to him, tears starting to well up,

It was silent inside the room for a while, someone knocked at the door, "Jungkook-sshi, in 10minutes."

"Neh~ Got it," you cleared your throat and answered. You brushed your tears around the corner of your eyes and gently pushed away Jungkook.

You couldn't look to Jungkook straight and you just looked on the ground and said, "We have to go."
===============================
SHOW FILMING...

You were checking the lights and sounds with the engineer and the cameras too.

Jungkook was not in condition, he deeply regretted what he said to you, he wanted to apologize but it was too late, now he couldn't even poker up a smile.

It got you worried, and he looked your way, you advised to smile, but he heaved deeply and looked away.

The PD-nim tapped your shoulder from behind, "Did something happened to Jungkook? He's facial expressions are stiff."

"Sorry" you bowed,
"He's probably nervous. Let me go talk to him for a sec." you hurriedly run up on stage.

"Hey..." you don't even know what to say to cheer him up since he did just said you piss him.

You sighed, "Look, I know you hate me, and I know I piss you, but please don't ruin this, we all worked very hard for the last two weeks, it is not even worth it."

Jungkook just stood there with no reaction,

You took a deep breath, "I will resign after this, if it's me that you don't wanna see, I will resign. So please just this once, listen to me."

You convinced him.
"10 minutes time out," you loudly told the staff.
==================================
Resting lounge

You were retouching his make up...
Jungkook's eyes were shut the entire time,

"Mianhae.." Jungkook uttered.

"Huh?" You doubted what you just heard.

Jungkook's expression was sincere, "I'm sorry... about what I said."

"I-It's ok.." you responded, "Just do your best on this show, that's all you have to think of."

Jungkook relieved after he got to say sorry but still he can see that you are hurt, an apology won't be able to make things up.

But now, you're right. He have to focus first on the music fest.

✋️end chapter✋️
Sorry for a boring sad chapter, expect a twist 💋

He Is Not Cute At All || COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara