Part 02

You grabbed your bag and went home with Jungkook.

- back home -

You always went to Jungkook's place and played video games with him, but today, your phone kept beeping, receiving text messages from Sana and Momo.

You sighed reading the text messages. You looked at Jungkook's back while he played video games. You wanted to prove your feminine charms and you crawled closer to him.

You hugged him from the back. He got startled.

"What are you doing all of a sudden?" He uttered with no reaction still focusing on the game.

You hugged tighter, pressing your breast against his back.

"Noona!!" He groaned.

You pulled back from the hug.

"You made me lose the game~ what are you doing? I almost broke my record." He whined complaining like a kid, he pouted.

You felt sad and humiliated, "I'm s-sorry, I'm going back to my house."

You ran out feeling depressed.

==
- in your room -

You were laying down on your bed with your face on the pillow.

"Jungkook, PABO!!!" You screamed, but it came out muffled.

*What was I expecting* You sighed to yourself.
Soon, you dozed off.

==
Jungkook came into your room, and saw you sleeping.

He sighed and sit on the edge of your bed. He brushed your hair that covered your face.

"I'm so sorry yelling at you earlier. But what is it with you today? First, your absolutely adorable aegyo, then the back hug. I thought my heart was gonna jump out back there. " He gently smiled as he recalled.

"If you're just doing it for fun, please don't, I'm at my limit." He gently caressed your cheeks

You were sleeping, but you can hear a sweet voice, but you can't hear the words he said clearly. You tried to focus on his words.

"I don't know how to suppress this feeling anymore." You heard this last sentence he said clearly.

Then you felt a touch on your lips, it was soft and gentle. You opened your eyes, startled by the kiss. It was Jungkook!!!!

You closed it again, and you opened it again. You sat up, there was no one.

Your heart was thumping so fast. You touched your lips. *Was it all just a dream? Am I that desperate? Oh My Gosh!!! I just dreamt Jungkook kissing me. What was I thinking?*

==
"Dinner is ready." Your mom called you.

You went downstairs and saw Jungkook seating with your family in the dining room, you looked away immediately.

"Mm? Why is Jungkook here?" You asked.

"His parents went on a business trip again." You mom answered.

"Aigoo~ my Jungkookie, you must feel lonely by yourself at home. How about staying at our place?" Your mom adores Jungkook very much, even more than you.

"I'm not a kid anymore, Eomeoni." He giggled to your mom.

"Eomeoni, your food are really delicious." He compliments.

"Aigoo~ you can join us anytime you want, Jungkook-ah~" Your mom was overwhelmed

For the whole dinner, you avoided Jungkook. You kept thinking about your dream earlier and you just couldn't look at him.

==
Sorry, this chapter is kinda bore 😭
But please don't give up on me 🙏

Thank You All Readers 🙇🏻‍♀️