Part 35

== SeoTae PD X JK contract signing ==

After the signing of the document, the most crucial round finally came, where reporters, or fake reporters (paparazzies) asks questions.

Most of the questions were about the next album, concept, genre, first impressions, all very casual questions.

Until a reporter from DSP's turn.
"Mind to answer a private question, what was your purpose going to Everland yesterday? Were you by yourself?"

"No, The whole crew was there for a photoshoot. But I just really want to catch some air and I left the crew. Didn't know that it'll end up like that."
Jungkook answered as he was told.

"Then please explain these photos."
The lights were turn off and pictures of you and Jungkook, everything was well prepared. It was a set up.

September X, 2017 Together in the car(seemed very close almost kissing)

September X, 2017
Together in the car
(seemed very close almost kissing)

September X, 2017 Together in the car(seemed very close almost kissing)

September X, 2017
(Getting off at BH mansion together)

From the pictures, it was very obvious that it's not working hours.

"The girl in the picture, it's your manager, am I right." He continued.

"I.. I.. um.." Jungkook stuttered, he wanted to tell everything about you and him, but he wanted to protect you too.

"Are you dating your manager?Jeon Jungkook-ssi?" The reporter continues to attack with questions.

You bravely walked out of the curtains and wanted to deny everything to protect his career. All the flashes and cameras all facing to you. Your eyes squinted, you didn't know where to focus. Then a guy opened the doors and made a big entrance.

Everyone turned around and looked at  him. You could only see a shadow from all the bright lights.
He came up to the stage, and your vision of him gets clearer as he walked closer.