Why I've Been Gone

So, I haven't updated in a very long time. It's not completely due to the fact that this story is repetitive and can get boring to write. Don't get me wrong, I love writing so much. I used to write to have fun and loved getting all kinds of feedback, good or bad. But as of the past year, writing has felt like a burden. This past year for me has been hard. I moved across the country almost two years ago and school has really been kicking me in the face. As you finish junior high and go into highschool, it only gets harder. I really wanted to write back in February because my birthday was coming up and I was spurring creativity. However, on February 12th, one of my closest friends committed suicide and I've just been feeling really down ever since. My depression has gotten worse over the past three years. With every day that passes I feel worse and worse. I am on Wattpad quite often and I see the people that still vote and comment on this story even though I have been absent for a while. I feel bad because I have let so many people that have read this story up to this point down. I really wanna continue this story and give you guys what you deserve. I can't promise that I'll just start updating frequently, but I will really try my best to update more than I have in the past year. I started writing this story the summer before 7th grade and now I'm about to be a Sophomore, it's almost been three years and I still haven't finished. I promise that one day I will write again. Please just give me a little time to get better. Love you gems.