Secret Meetings & P.E.

I wake up to the sound of light static in mine and Luke's shared space.

"What the f-,"

"Good morning roomie," Luke interrupts as he comes out of the bathroom brushing his teeth. I sigh before kicking him out of the bathroom, so I could change into my own clothes.

Me and Luke head to breakfast and sit with some of the other people.

"Did you hear? They're making us take Physical Education twice every week," Luke mutters towards me as I am chewing my toast. I nearly vomit when he mentions P.E.

"Great, I can't wait to work my quads," I groan sarcastically.

"Oh cmon, it is not that bad," he points out.

"I've gotten a D in P.E. every year leading up to this point. I can't believe this, we are supposed to be recovering, not backtracking!" I exclaim in confusion. Luke looks towards me in a shocked expression.

"How the hell do you get a D in P.E., it's the easiest class ever," he questions.

I shrug before finishing off my orange juice.

"I am gonna go change, yet again, but this into shorts," I say sarcastically. The people at the table giggle before I head off. Once I get into the room, I head towards my small dresser to grab a pair of my athletic shorts, in which I never thought I would be using here. I enter the bathroom and shut the door before someone covers my mouth, my first instinct is to scream but a voice hushes me down.

"It's just me, don't worry," Jace whispers.

"You snuck in, how?"

"Long story, do you have time?"

"No."

Before anything else is done I press my lips to his. My warm lips meet his smaller ones and almost immediately his mouth opens, granting my tongue access. He lightly pushes my back against the bathroom wall.

"Jump."

I jump, my legs entwine around his waist. His large hands grip my thighs and he continues to kiss me. His mouth now moves towards my neck and collarbone. His kisses are sweet but at the same time rough. With my legs still wrapped around his torso he looks me in the eye. His eyes are pure lust, his smile is innocent but his intentions are not.

"Gosh, don't look at me like that," I say as my cheeks flush a bright red.

"Like what," he questions.

"Like you want me or something."

"But I do want you. I love you Ariel."

My eyes get teary before reality catches up with me. I wipe away the tears and gain my stance back.

"You have to leave, breakfast is almost over. Luke will be back here any moment," I panic in a hushed tone.

"I love you Ariel, we will see each other again soon," with that said he presses us together a final before he runs out.

I shake my head in joy. How did I get so lucky with him?

I change fast and meet up with Luke outside of our room.