Unexpected Vistits

A lady jumps out of the car in nothing but a worn out nightgown with frizzy short hair and scuffed up slippers. With her is a bag of necessities.

I know exactly who she is.

"Diane what are you doing here?" Aunt Mable whispers rushing up to her.

"Well I recieved an email from Ariel inviting me to go camping." She says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's true I invited her." I responded.

Then Mabel whispers something inaudible to her.

"Of course he said yes and why do you think that the choices I make are influenced on him?" She yelled.

Because they are.

"Who is she?" Jace whispered with a confused tone.

"My mom." I said looking at him.

"Who is this young man?" My mom said nearing Jace.

"This is Jace mom." I muttered.

"Well he's cute do you like him?" She said.

"Mom." I yelled as I blushed.

"You do." She said triumphantly.

"Oh my God." I said.

"You like me." Jace questioned.

I said nothing as my cheeks turned scarlett.

Well my camping trip is ruined.

"So can I come?" She asked.

Aunt mabel looked at me and looked down with tears in my eyes and nodded yes.

She may embarass me but she's still my mother, whether I like it or not.

The Range Rover containing my unuseful stepfather had now sped off as we entered the car.

The rest of the trip was spent with me leaning my head on the window listening to music with Jace constantly texting me asking if I was okay.

He obviously knew that I wasn't.

an 0-100 real quick lol