#Jariel

Soon after I am done getting ready the doorbell rings.

"I got it." Mabel yells in excitement.

"Oh it's you." She says staring at Jace through the doorway.

"I feel so loved." Jace says with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm sorry, I just was expecting someone." She sighs.

"Well I just wanted to hang out with El." He replies.

"I'll go get her."

"Hey Jace wants to hang out with you." She whispers as I finish my apple in the kitchen.

"I heard."

"Okay, you can go. But please when you come back don't cause a scene, okay?"

"Gotcha."

I grab my phone from the counter and quickly am found face to face with a beauty.

"Well Hello there miss Anderson." He laughs.

"As to you Mr.Norman." I say in a posh accent.

We laugh for the next three minutes before starting up a conversation.

"So who was Mabel talking about?" He asks.

"Just some random dude she's been seeing." I reply.

"Where are we even going anyways?" I ask.

"I dunno, just some random place." He says mocking me.

"So just some random dude?" He asks.

"Yeah, she's been seeing him for a while now, and I still haven't met him."

"Okay."

"Speaking of relationships, there is something I want to talk about, about us." I say nervously.

"What about us?" He says entwining our hands.

"We'll ever since that date, I don't know if we're friends or something more."

"It's up to you, I want to be in a serious relationship with you but it's your decision." He replies.

"I really would like that." I say.

He pulls me in close in the middle of an unknown sidewalk and kisses my lips.

His ruby lips planted on mine. His hands glued around my waist. My hands pressed firmly against his chest.

He starts to go in a little further now bringing his tongue towards my bottom lips asking for entrance, I accept.

I start to feel a little breathless and pull away panting.

"I'm sorry, oh god, five minutes into our relationship and I'm already fücking it up." He scold himself.

"Hey." I say putting my hand on his shoulder getting his attention.

"I liked it." I reply.

He smiles as he brings me in for an embrace.

"I'll go slower, I promise." He whispers in my ear.

I smile against his shoulder.

We pull away and entwine our hands back together.

"Shall we leave my Queen." He says bringing back the posh talk.

"Of course my King." I speak back.

We talk about school until we get back to my house.

"That was a nice walk." I say.

"Agreed." He says back.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow." He says before he kisses my cheek and jogs to his house.

How did I get so goddamn lucky.

Now time to face the random dude that's with Mabel.

I quietly open and slip through the door.

"Oh my god, that's hilarious." Mabel says whilst laughing hysterically.

"And then he was like, 'Dude Chill.'" He say mocking someone.

Mabel continues to laugh her guts out.

Through all of the laughing exchanged between the two, I somehow fall and make a loud noise to interrupt them.

"Oh my god, Ari are you okay." Mabel slurs while rushing in.

Ari? That's new.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Here let me introduce you to Alex."

I walk into the kitchen to find a candle lit dinner with two wine bottles and two wine glasses.

"Hi I'm Alex." I turn around to find a tall guy with black specs framing his face.

"Ariel." I respond shaking his hand politely.

"I think I'm going to go upstairs." I say.

"Okay, we'll be down here."

I run upstairs and quickly change and fall asleep.

AN Hey Guys. I made a new cover, which is hopefully better than the last one. Did you guys see the video that Jace posted on his channel, FREAKING AMAZING!!!!Also I would very much like to thank you for the reads, I am so happy right now!! Up above you will find the video that Jace made for his channel and the one that Xander produced. I DO NOT own that video AT ALL!!