Ghost

Today's the day we go camping.

And let me tell you it was not easy falling asleep knowing that Jace is coming and possibly my mom.

Knowing my mom, all her decisions are based of her dumb husband's opinion.

So that's a no.

Right now I am just sitting on the couch anxiously tapping my foot on the carpet awaiting for him to ring my doorbell.

Oh boy oh boy is this sca-

It rang. He's here.

Im so scared. Im so scared.

I get up and slowly open my door waiting for his face to appear but instead I am faced to face with a laughing Mabel.

"You shouldve seen your face, you were as pale as ghost." She says in hysterics.

"Seriously thought you need to losen up, Jace isn't some physco serial killer."

"Or is he dun dun dun!" She says laughing again.

"Don't do that." I pout.

"That wasn't even funny." I shout.

"Hey no need to shout, wouldn't want Jace to see picture of you when you took your first bath." She says.

I give her a playful scowl. And she puts her hand on her chest as if she's been shot.

The doorbell rings again and this time it's for real.

I slowly open up the door again for certain it's Jace.

And what do you know, it's him.

"Are you okay, you looked like you've seen a ghost." He asks putting the back of his hand on my forehead.

Mabel cracks up from the kitchen.

"Im fine, just feeling a little scared to get on the road." I lie.

Wow, that wasn't even a good one.

"Your a really bad liar." He says stepping in with his luggage behind him.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Listen up kiddos it's time to hit the road." Aunt Mabel says exiting the kitchen.

"Kay." We both respond.

"I win." He whispers into my ear as we leave.

"This is not over." I say with a smile.

Just then a black Range Rover pulls up.

I know this car.

Uh oh.

an hope this makes up for the sucky last chapter.