Accident

I wake with a warm arm draped across my waist and hand pressed to my stomach.

As I try to free myself Jace moans in annoyance.

"Don't go." He mumbles tiredly.

"I have to pee." I say urgently.

He groans again letting me go.

I rush to the local bathrooms and do my business. I return to our camping sight and find Jace with clothes eating breakfast next to Auntie who is on the phone and far off into the distance is my mom smoking a cigarette.

"You take forever." Jace exasperates.

"No I froze time you just didn't know it." I reply.

Soon enough I join Jace and Auntie comes off of the phone.

Auntie runs to mom and mom falls to the ground with a hand pressed to her mouth sobbing. But Mabel leaves her their and runs to us.

"El we have to go right now." She says with cloudy vision.

"Why we were supposed to stay here until tomorrow?" I question.

"It's your brother, he got into a dirt bike accident." She chokes a sob.

My mom comes running up to us practically forcing us into the car as soon as Auntie says it.

"What about our stuff."

"What's more important having your stuff or seeing your dying brother." She speaks coldly.

As time catches up to me I am able to grasp the situation and then I am the who's body is racking in sobs. Mabel exceeds the speed limit by a good 13 miles per hour.

"Mabel, slow down." I shout.

But it's to late the left side of the car collides with a 19 wheeler. And now my side of the car is completely demolished.

The last word I hear are from Jace.

"I love you."

AN hey gems this chapter is actually quite eventful, is it too eventful? One more thing PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave me loads of questions for my Q and A. H A P P Y H O L I D A Y🎄