[Turning You] On! Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

“Don’t laugh Terry.” I scolded.

“You got to remember to press on the clutch at the same time. “ He told me.

“Alright I got it, Let’s try again.”

“Okay put the car in neutral.” He said. I did as I was told. “Now let up off the brake and ease on the gas and the clutch at the same time.” I eased my foot down on the gas and the car began to jerk again.

“You have to press the clutch too.” All of a sudden I didn’t want to learn how to drive a stick anymore. I tried again and pressed the gas and the clutch simultaneously and the car began to move.

“Good, now press the gas a little harder,” he said. I did as I was told and he placed his hand over mine on shift and he adjusted it. I felt the car yank and then he pressed down on my leg making me go faster and then he switched gears one more time. We exited out of the parking lot and got onto the interstate, shifting into a higher gear. We were going about eighty at the moment and I was feeling the adrenaline began to pump.

“Keep your eyes on the road,” He whispered in my ear. I did as told as I felt his hand roam up my leg. He began to place kisses on my neck. It was Terry, I should have known that he was up to something when he told me that I would be getting my driver’s lesson while occupying his lap.

“Terry.” I began turning towards him.

“Eyes on the road B.” He said as his hands ran up under my shirt. Shit, what was he doing? I could feel my heart beat increasing and my temperature began to rise as the wind ripped across my face. His fingers brushed over my boobs before grabbing and fondling them as he began sucking on my neck. His hands gravitated down to my shorts and he began massaging me. There was no way he could be making me feel like this. I was lost in his world.

“Terry,” I gasped as I continued to keep my eyes on the road steering the car. He pulled my tank top off my shoulder and began placing kisses on it. His hands began to unbutton my jeans.

“Terry don’t,” I said gaining back the use of my mind.

“Why not?” He asked.

“I don’t want to do this.” I told him.

“Yea you do,”

“Terry I don’t, please don’t,” He sighed as he buttoned my jean shorts back up.

“Get off the interstate here,” He told me. Was he mad? I did as he told me do and exited the interstate. I followed his directions, once we were near the parking lot he pressed his hand on my leg speeding me up.

“Terry what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry, it will be fun.” We sped into the parking lot. “Lift off the gas,” he told me quickly.  I did so as he pressed on the brake. We came to a halt spinning into a 360 degree circle.  My chest rose rapidly as we came to a complete stop and I could see the smoke surrounding us.