Chapter 18: The Conquistador

"And, START!" PD-nim shouts, cueing us to start filming, with staff scrambling around behind him.

"So who do we look for first?" I ask Onew who stands next to me. We had waited in line already to pay for our passes and we were standing in front of a large fountain.

"Key oppa?" I ask and look around a bit, surveying the area, "Key seems like the easiest one to find."

Onew started walked ahead in the left direction, "Alright, we'll find him first." Where did he think he was going? I lunged forward and tugged on the bottom hem of his t-shirt.

"Wait, Onew!" I exclaimed as I pulled him back.

He stumbled backwards into me and turned, "What? What is it?"

"Where are you going? I don't even know my way around here. And what if I wanna go right?" I say, pointed to the right direction.

"Isn't left better? Left is the good side, right is the bad side," he claimed. I scoff. What kind of myth is that?

I shake my head, "My instincts are telling me right."

"Well my instincts are telling me that you're wrong and we should go left."

"Right."

"Left."

"Right."

"Left."

I suddenly hear a girl yelling and turn to my right to see some fans lingering around, shouting to their friends and pointing at us. Some were even taking pictures. I continued to stare at them. It was so strange to me that random girls I don't even know would come take photos of me.

I suddenly became very uncomfortable and shrink into Onew. How can he stand this all the time?

"Okay okay, we'll go left," I rush and push his body over to the left. "Please just get those girls away from me." I whispered.

"They aren't going to go away you know," Onew whispered back.

"Why not? They should come to Lotte World to enjoy theirselves, having fun with the rides and attractments and stuff, not running around after us."

"To them, following us means that they're enjoying themselves."

I give him an incredulous look. Fans are so crazy! How could they pay money for these tickets when all they would do is watch us and take pictures of us?

The fans starting inching closer and I scooted more towards Onew. These girls are taking up all of my space.

Onew notices me struggling and gently grabs my hand, "C'mon, lets go find Key, yeah?" He pulls me toward him and walks to the left.