Chapter 10: House Meeting

[KEY'S POV]

"YAH! MINJI-AH!" I yelled at the stairs in her direction.

"YES?" she faintly shouted back.

"TELL EVERYONE TO COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE'RE HAVING A MEETING!"

"OK!"

I pulled a high barstool to the front of the kitchen table. Everyone slowly began to drift down the stairs and gather around the seats.

"What's this all about?" asked Onew.

"I've decided to do something that we should do a little bit more often." I stated.

"Eh? Like what?" asked Minji curiously.

I got out of my seat to quickly get a glass of water. "A house meeting." I replied while opening the cupboard.

"Huh?" said Taemin, "What do you mean?"

I sat back down in the front of the table.

"Well," I began, "I feel like we should go over some ground rules since we have a guest in the house." I glanced at Minji and she stared at me while I took a sip, "We should have a meeting every Saturday to discus some schedules and whatnot." I continued. I noticed a few people nodding in agreement.

"So, what kind of rules?" asked Minho.

I quickly ran to get a piece of paper and pen and came back. "Well, everybody think about it for a little bit, and we'll go over some rules that each of us suggested."

Silence filled the room as everyone thought. A couple of things went through my head. Since we have a woman in our dorm now, I'm worried about two things:

1) Her room

2) The bathroom

If Minji is ever in bathroom, we probably need to have a sign or something. Knowing this out of personal experience:

1) The rest of the boys don't knock

2) There's no lock on the door

Back in our debut days, we had...well, technical difficulties.

"Oh!" Jonghyun yelled out and raised his hand. I ignored him as I tried collecting my thoughts again. Bathroom...

"Pick me, pick me, pick me!" he shouted childishly.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes, hyung?"

"Okay," he started, "We could all take turns with chores in the house. Mostly, we just wash dishes and do laundry everyday. We should have teams in the house, and rotate everyday so it's fair."