Chapter 16: Sing Me A Song

"Minji, I wanna talk to you," Hana tells me while coming down the stairs. The door opens and Onew comes in, walking straight towards the kitchen. Probably to eat food.

I don't want to get up again since I just sat down and my sleeping plans were ruined. I reluctantely walked up the stairs with Hana and sat on the bed in the guest room, where Hana was staying for a week.

She sat down next to me after closing the door, "Have you told them yet?"

I sighed, immediatly knowing what she was talking about, "No."

She sighed along with me, and put an arm around my shoulders, regardless if I was sick or not, "I told you they were nice boys. Please don't be naive. Do you like them now?"

I nodded my head, close to tears. I felt so bad for all the mean things I thought about them. They were all so nice to me and I came here on this show, thinking about how miserable I'd be. I wipe away the tears that were about to fall, "I feel bad."

Hana notices me crying and pulls me towards her, wrapping her arms around me in a hug, "It's okay. Just...don't tell them. Don't tell them your thoughts before you got on this show. Do your research about them. You'll be fine, I promise you."

I hugged her back. Would I really be okay?

[Hana's POV]

Minji wrapped her arms around my waist, and I pulled her closer as she cried on my shoulder. I wasn't surprised. I knew this would happen.

The only way SHINee won't find out is if Minji won't tell them.

"Just don't tell them Minji-ah," I tell her. She nods her head and sniffs, "I dont want them to be upset with me."

"Then why did you come here?" I asked her and pulled her away to look at her face, "You said you wanted to do this because you wanted to join the music industry. You said that joining this show would be your best bet at becoming a singer. Why haven't you done that yet?"

She hangs her head and shrugs. I sigh and ask, "Does anybody know you sing?"

"Taemin," she replies in a soft voice.

"And does he have a clue as to why you're actually here?"

She shakes her head and wiped away her tears, "He thinks I'm a fan just like anybody else."

"That's what I'm trying to say," I tell her, "Act like a fan. Pretend you're a fan. I'm noticing your actions around them and if you keep that up, they're gonna get suspicious. Think of yourself as a Shawol from now on and you'll be fine."

She nods and looks up at me, "Thanks Hana."

I smile at her, "Anytime."

***

[Minji's POV]