Chapter 9: Almost There (part 1)

(A/N: Hai everyone~ Sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy with family issues and studying and I'm so stressed... But thank you for waiting! I love getting all of these comments from you guys! I love you guys. You're all amazing. I'm trying to reach my goal of 30 fans. Could you guys do that for me? Thanks!)

_____________________

No filming today.

We arranged a schedule for when we'll record. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Today was Friday, June 30, 1:47.

I needed to meet someone. Badly. It had gotten to the point where I was extremely bored even though I'm staying in a house full of incredibly good looking men.

I dressed in a pink floral t-shirt with my favorite pair of denim shorts. I curled my hair and wore it down with my fringe out. I put on my makeup, grabbed my purse, and went downstairs.

There was no one else in the living room or kitchen except for Taemin, who was lying on the couch.

'Yes!' I thought. 'Now is my chance!'. I tiptoed quietly to the front door and slowly opened it.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Taemin's voice say.

...crap...

"Uh...No where, just looking outside..." I lied.

He hesitated. "Really, huh? I don't think so."

"I am."

"I'm not sure if I believe you..."

I fidgeted where I was standing and looked down sheepishly. What do I do now?!

"Oppa~" I said, and saw him tense at the name from the living room. I haven't called him 'oppa' in a while. I walked over to him. "I'm just going to the mall. I haven't been out of the house in a week! I might go crazy."

"Why, when you have us?" he asked, his face confused.

"I...well...I wanna get to know people who are my age..."

"I'm your age." he stated bluntly.

"I know oppa, and I appreciate that, but...what about people who aren't famous?"

He paused. "I guess you're right...Fine, go. Be back by six o'clock."

I giggled and shook my head. "When have you become so strict?" I asked.

"Just now." he said, "That's how Key hyung acts. Like an mother." I smiled at his cute behaivior and walked out the door.

I looked up at the sky. It was such a beautiful day! Why does no one wanna go out today? I walked along the sidewalk to Gangnam District.