Chapter Three

I quickly had gotten ready this morning because today was the day of the tour. It kicked in last night after we hung out with them that this was real. I was beyond excited to see the boys again, especially Sawyer. Yesterday was so much fun and I enjoyed spending time with them. When Harper and I were finished getting ready, we went to their room.

Mason opened the door pulling us into a warm hug and greeted us with his signature cheeky smile. We started to go the bedroom that was inside of their suite followed by Leo, Asher, Sawyer, and Carter.

"This is the room that we record our songs in, we always have a separate room for when we're on tour, so we can record songs for our new albums and singles," Mason told us.

"That's so cool!" I commented, looking at the microphone sets and headphones with the laptop.

Mason started to lead us to the living room of the suite.

"The limo is here to take us to the venue that we are playing at tonight." He informed us, before heading towards the door.
Once we were outside, we got driven to the venue. Mason showed us the dressing room which had different wardrobe racks.

Leo saw me eyeing at it and told me "Those are the racks are separate wardrobes for each guy."

The boys took us to see the stage and where we would be sitting, which was front row. We all sat in the chairs and talked about the songs and covers they were going to sing tonight. It must have been hours since we've been talking because soon it had been time for them to go to wardrobe for the fittings of tonight's show.

Harper and I waited for them then she went to find the restroom and then I was all alone until Sawyer came out, he was the first one done with his wardrobe fittings.

"All alone?" he called to me.

"Yup, seems like it!" I smiled at him.

Sawyer walked over and sat beside me.
We began to talk and found out we had similar things in common, such as being the only child and liking the same things. Sawyer started to tell me about his home life and I told him mine. Of course, he was handsome but when I was talking to him, his personality made him even more attractive.

Sawyer's green eyes looked into my hazel ones right before he caught me off guard when he kissed my lips. I kissed him back before we both pulled away.

"I like you, Penelope." he confessed while looking at me adoringly.

"I like you too, Sawyer. I've always liked you." I blushed.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.

"Yes, of course, I will!" I hugged him. This is every fan's dream to get asked out by the member you admire the most!

Sawyer leaned down to kiss me again but was interrupted.

"Whoa! What's going on here?" questioned Leo.

"I see you're done your fitting, I just asked Penelope on a date," Sawyer informed him.

Leo smiled widely at the two of us in response to the news. Sooner than later, Harper came back from the restroom and all the boys were done their fittings.

We watched the boys rehearsal tonight's songs for an hour. When rehearsals were over, Sawyer and I went for a lunch date together leaving Asher, Leo, Mason, Carter, and Harper alone to go to the local shops.

Sawyer and I entered a small quiet diner in town. We sat down to look at the menu and I noticed that he seemed to like that nobody at the diner had recognized him as a huge pop star in a boyband. Once we ordered our food, Sawyer began to start a conversation.

"What type of music are you into...besides our band?" he asked.

"I'm into different styles of music like R&B, Pop, rap...what about you?" I said with curiosity.

"I'd say soft rock, I grew up with my parents listening to that type of music." he told me.

"My turn! What was the last book you read?" I asked Sawyer.

"The outsiders, it's actually one of my favourite books to read." he replied.

We were so driven into our conversation that we almost didn't see our food arrive. I was so infatuated with him, Sawyer was one of those people that you could trust easily. He was such a gentleman and thoughtful. We ate our food before realizing that it was almost time to go back to the venue of tonight's concert.

When we got back to the venue, it was a couple of hours until the concert would begin. Sawyer and I were sitting on the couch in the dressing room.

"I love spending time with you," Sawyer told me.

"I do too." I smiled.

It was finally time for the concert. Harper and I found ourselves sitting in our front row seats dancing and singing along to their songs.

I was so happy.

"Now the next song is a cover by a fellow band that we admire a lot and look up to, it's Coldplay's Viva La Vida." Mason said through the microphone to the crowd.

We sang along to the lyrics of Viva La Vida, having the best time of our lives. Soon the first concert had come to end and there would be more concerts to come.