"Behave, right? That what you want us to do? You can't just stand there and not say anything. You can't just follow all his rules and expect to get out. Maybe that's the reason why you're still here, Finn. Because you follow."

Finn shakes his head, "They killed everyone I cared about because of me. Because I didn't follow. I killed them."

I fold my hands into a fist, "You didn't kill anyone! But you would have just stood there, letting them kill a child, Finn!"

He looks around, "Lower your voice."

"I'm going to talk to Xavier and tell him that what he's got the doctors doing is wrong. She was going to kill him, even though he's okay." Finn stands up, holding me close to him. My head on his chest as he stood, clinging onto me in his arms.

"You don't know what they are capable of, Mill." I pull away, looking up at him.

"I want to know what they're capable of, that's the only way we'd know more about what they can and can not do. " Carter starts to move around, I quickly get up and walk over to him, holding his tiny hand.

"Hey, buddy." I say with a sigh of relief. Carter smiles up to me.

"Is Mama okay?" I nod at him, not being able to stop smiling. I saved him. Maybe I could have saved Elena too. Somehow.

"You fought the bad people, " I chuckle and nod.

"I sure did."

Carter comes closer to whisper in my ear so Finn wouldn't be able to hear, "Thanks, big sis." I smile even wider. My cheeks starting to ache a bit from it. I kiss Carter's cheek, and turned around. I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes due to what he said. It meant a lot to me.

"You rest now. We have to show the bad people you're fine, Carter," and with that, he tossed and turned, closing his little eyes.

" You okay?" Finn kisses my lips, wiping my cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I take a deep breathe, pulling away from Finn, "I trust to leave you here with him."

"Why? Where are you going, Mill?" I give him a quick kiss.

"Going to go talk to Xavier about all of this," He squeezes my hand, his eyes saddened once again.

"Please be careful."

"If I don't come back in a few minutes, you can guess some shits up." I pick up my bag, heading out the door, not looking back.

---------------------------------

I break the chain off the post office, where Xavier sat all day. I took a small axe from my bag, something I found laying around in Finn's kitchen. He didn't know about this.

"You break and enter now, Jones?" Xavier laughs with Raphael sitting beside him at the desk, smirking at me.

"Had to." I say, boiled up with resentment.

"That's a crime, you know that right, Jones?" I walk up to his desk, throwing the axe on top of it.

"Somehow, I don't seem to give a fuck," I pull the chair and sit in it. From the corner of my eyes I see Emma walk in to stand beside Xavier. She caresses his cheek, before sitting down in his lap.

"You bitch." I say in a whisper, disgusted.

"You will be punished for your crimes here, Millie," Emma says, to which I just shrug.

"I came to talk to Xavier, not any one else."

"Talk about what?" He says, resting his arms around Emma.