Epilogue | Perfect

Start from the beginning

None of us had discussed it prior and applied at different times but the result had been the same so our decision had been very obvious.

It was not only sheer dumb luck that each of us got a place in Ailes-our family and their names also held a say, Ailes is notorious for hosting the offspring of the most rich and well known families.

While our grade may have been the force behind the acceptances, the names we were connected to certainly had mattered in the decision as well.

None of us were complaining though.

Noah put off working at his father's company for as long as he could but ultimately he and his brothers-Nolan and Nixon-each took up their positions in the company with Noah as the CFO.

He married Ash who, now a world renowned designer with her own luxury fashion brand. Ash had designed almost all of our wedding attires, refusing to take no for an answer.

Noah was the second one to propose, still, the couple were the last ones to say their vows and had their first born-a chubby one year old Ethan present at his parents wedding.

He's only a few months older than Rowan whereas Vivian is the same age as the triplets with Wren just turning one a mere month ago.

Mase had been accepted by countless Ivy league colleges, with his perfect academic performance and insane talent at soccer every institution was eager to have him as an asset.

But his choice had been Ailes, one of the driving forces behind that also happened to be the absolute sports legends Ailes had a reputation of producing and that was made obvious once again when Mase was signed by Manchester City as a professional footballer.

He's played-and won-many Premier Leagues as well as also visited countless countries all over the world. The same night he scored the winning goal that led his team to a cup, he proposed to Candice and they decided to elope during a cool spring night, at 4am.

Their careers are the most demanding, Candice's job as a full time actress and Mase's position as a star player set them up for a lot of travelling and distance but their hectic schedules were the last thing on their mind when they'd decided to spontaneously tie the knot.

All of us had been there for them, grinning throughout the short but incredibly sweet affair and now they have a two year old son, Sorin and are expecting another boy.

Jas pursued her passion for cooking, opening a restaurant that grew into a chain spanning the globe, her husband Aaron, took up the role of assistant director of Alderige Enterprise, working along with Austin.

They have three children, Alexander is six and the oldest. They named their first child after Daniel's middle name, an act that showed Danny just how proud not only his sister but all of us were of him for paving his own path. It's safe to say that he choked up when they told him.

Xander is older than Atlas who is two and my youngest niece Sloane is seven months old. They were also the first ones to get married, freshly graduated, the couple's love for each other never fails to astound me.

Tris is at the helm of some of the most popular and mesmerising songs, producing for a plethora of renowned artists while also being at helm of the extremely exclusive Hawthorn Country Club along with Serafina-his sister.