g a n g h o u s e

glass walls, vaulted ceilings, custom marble fireplaces, turret skylights and breathtaking views of Lake Fountford

outdoor and indoor pools, a cinema room, 10 bedrooms, you know, among many other things

all in the hands of nine filthy rich teenagers

"I can practically hear it calling our names." Noah was persistent in his persuasion.

"Well that's concerning." Ash follows, arms crossed against her chest, the blonde looks skeptically over to her best friend's cousin who only ignores her statement.

"He needs a psychiatrist." Mason sips from his glass of iced Ospina coffee, eyes overlooking the pictures of Noah's much raved about Fountford Lake House.

He was impressed. And Mason Valor Kingsley was rarely impressed.

"Noah has never not needed a psychiatrist Mase." Comes the reply of Aaron Alderige, head in the lap of his girlfriend, Jasmine Sinclair, he basks in the glare his cousin throws him.

Tris peers at the laptop from behind Mason's shoulder, whistling as he admires the modern space "It definitely is easy on the eyes."

That was all the encouragement Noah needed to continue his attempts at persuasion "It's even more gorgeous in person." though his grin turns into a scowl when Daniel drawls "That's what she said."

A cushion flies at Daniel, nearly making him drop his phone. He slowly looks up at Noah, muttering "This means war."

Adelin suppresses the urge to groan from where she sits near the fireplace, curled up in her favourite weighted blanket.

She shares a look with Candice, both the brunette and the redhead knew chaos was to ensue.

☼ 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀  ☼
new scene alert.
Giving you a small sneak peak of what life with Aaron had been like.
When editing, I was confused regarding the inclusion or exclusion of this chapter but then I settled on whatever this is and I'm happy with it
I hope you liked it
Until next time
Xoxo
💙

 When editing, I was confused regarding the inclusion or exclusion of this chapter but then I settled on whatever this is and I'm happy with itI hope you liked itUntil next timeXoxo💙