20 | We Need To Talk

T W E N T Y

~Never make the same mistake twice, unless he's hot.~

a d e l i n

"Care to explain?" The stern albeit sleep laced voice asks.

I close my eyes for a brief second, cursing under my breath and turning my head slowly, adorning what I assume is the deer caught in headlights expression.

Bitting my lip, I nervously stare at my white haired cousin who glances back and forth from the (still) tranquilly sleeping Caleb to my now widely awakened self, his mouth agape.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Happened. Here." He whisper yells pointing accusingly at me then at Caleb, furious.

Though I must admit Noah looked rather ridiculous in his blue spongebob pajama bottoms and a yellow loose shirt which says "In my defence I was left unsupervised"

Come to think of it, that statement perfectly manages to describe Noah Hendrix specially right now, with his white hair sticking out in each direction.

I crack a smile and his eyeballs might just roll out of their sockets.

"Adelin Rose Alderige. Young lady, do not tell me you had sex on my favourite couch." He fumes, pulling on his already messed up hair in frustration, only making them stick out more.

This time my eyes widen, mouth opening to snap at him but my face scrunches up with an impending sneeze.

Just then, Caleb chooses that exact moment to end his slumber. Standing up in a sleep dazed hurry, he trips over his own feet, ending up toppling and landing on me with a loud "oof"

I groan, both at the immense weight applied to my back and at the realisation that my right nostril seems to be as runny as the water in Niagara falls while my left nostril rivals the Sahara Desert and my throat throbs every time I swallow.

I'm sick.

Great, this is just the cherry on top.

"Surprisingly that didn't hurt at all." Caleb ponders, his voice raspy, from above me and I feel his chest vibrate as he does so.

Gritting my teeth I grind out "Because you fucking landed on me, Einstein."

Noah who stands infront of both of us flinches at the intensity of my voice, mumbling "Geez louise, tone it down a little Addie. My ears can only handle 35 decibels in the morning." he rubs them as he speaks.

I clench my fists in fury, preparing to unleash it on both the stupid males, one of which is still atop me while the other stands infront of me like the Queen of England on a sunny day.

Alas, the opportunity of verbal lashing gets stolen from me by another sneeze. At least it makes Caleb climb off me in surprise.

I close my eyes in agony because to top the horrendous flu off a headache makes it's grand apperance. List sneeze number three on that tab as well.

"You're sick." Caleb declares, looking down at me witth concern filled drowsy eyes and a small frown. The sight would've been adorable had I not been feeling like a punching bag.