3

---------Rylee's POV----------
It's been months. I've been working at a small dinner called Lucy's Puffs, Known for its pastries. I have a small studio apartment. All the pack members have a credit card incase they need money. I took some cash out at the airport and put my deposit down on the cheapest thing I could find once I landed. I've been doing ok my wolf rarely talks, but she not mad at me, she's just speechless.

I've lost quite some weight, because of my wolf's depression and because I can't afford to spend lots on groceries. "HEY! STOP DAY DREAMING! there's customer at the booth" Lucy yells at me " Yeah, sorry." I say. Humans are so rude. They think they can talk to anyone anyway they want. Rude. Right as I'm walking towards the man in the booth I stop and realize that its My mates' Alpha. Whats he doing here?! I don't know. My wolf says wagging her tail. I quickly turn around and head out the back exit. "WERE ARE YOU GOING?!" yells Lucy. "I'M LEAVING BITCH!" I reply. I run home hoping that my Beta is following the Alpha and NOT at my place.

------------------Silas POV--------------------
Once we arrived it was about 7 am, the Third and I searched the area for my mates scent and informed the nearest pack of our arrival. The alpha looked for a restaurant nearest to the return address on the letter. Once we met up at dinner named Lucy's with them I smelt HER. "SHE'S BEEN HERE" I yell through mind link. "LETS GO" I yell happily. "We haven't ate yet." Whimpered Thomas. I knew I hated him for a reason."Lets go Thomas." Xander states sternly. "Fine." Thomas sighs.

Once we reach the apartment building I see her door is already wide open. Worried I rush in to see her place a mess. Clothes scattered everywhere. "SHE LEFT AGAIN." cried my wolf. I quickly traced the scent of my mate to the woods. I ran as fast I could even though my wolf could speak he is still too weak to shift. As I was running I saw hear sprinting ahead in a clearing. As I was running my Beta speed was quickly gaining on her.

She was so close I could touch her. But she wouldn't stop, she kept going. "STOP" I yelled using my alpha tone. Everyone in the Grey Stone pack has a trace of some Alpha blood. Thus why we're the strongest. I kept yelling for her to stop but she wouldn't. "Come on, just a little more. Then we will have our mate and we can go home" I pleaded with my wolf Syan. "Ok" he said. We sprinted even harder and tackled her, while spinning so we landed on the ground. "MATE" Syan yelled happily, while wagging his tail "I know bud." I realized that she was trying to escape my tight grip. "God blessed those hips" I thought "Amen" syan replied.

"Let me go." She said weakly "No" I stated sternly. "You're my mate, I was made for loving you, i'm never letting you go." I said as she whimpered. "What if I ran" "I would catch you and you would be punished.......severely" I say. She instantly starts to cry, but I don't care. I have my mate back.

------------------ 6 hours later--------------------

She hasn't said anything. We decided to drive back to the pack instead of flying. She could've tried to escape within the mass of people at the airports. Something tells me she's sly like that. She cried the whole ride. I held her in my arms on my lap the whole ride. It killed me and Syan to see her like this. Why doesn't she want us? We love her so much it hurts.

We didn't get home until 8. She ended up sleeping her way through the rest of the ride.

---------------RYLEE'S POV-------------------

I woke up in the world's greatest bed. It was soooooo comfty... The sheet are silk. "Oh my goodness" I moan as I stretch out on the bed. "I'm glad your satisfied." said my mate. It was still dark outside and inside the room, but I could recognize that voice anywhere.

" I didn't realize you were in here." I stated. The bed was so big I didn't even feel him. "Of course, I would never leave you alone." "Whats your name?" "Silas" Damn that's a sexy name I thought "a sexy name for a sexy man" says Mila my wolf. "How did you find me?" I asked " I took the letter you sent Miracle" he stated bluntly. "Why, did you run?" " We don't belong together, we don't match." "WE DO BELONG TOGETHER" He viciously whispered. "We are total opposites, what do you even see in me?" She asks getting quieter as she goes on."I see everything I could want in you, beautiful hair, big assets, and HUGE hips and thighs. Perfect to wrap around my waist and to grab onto while im fucking the cream out of you." Silas honestly states. With wide eyes she replies "i'm never mating with you."
--------------------Silas POV------------------
"What do you mean?!" I ask flabbergasted. "I know for a fact that your not a virgin, and i'm not going to give myself to someone who has had AND seen better." She states looking down. "I can promise you there is nothing world that looks better then my mate." I state as I lift up her chin and attack her full lips. At first she shocked but then she reacts and kisses me back. We are now full blown making out. I hearing her moan makes my wolf go crazy. In the heat of the moment I ripped her shirt off, instantly she jumped up and tried to cover herself. I automatically straddled her waist and pushed her back down on my bed, I mean, our bed. "What are you doing?" I ask "I need a shirt" she states. "No you don't, I am your mate I can see you like this if I please" I said restraining her hands above her head. "NO!" She yelled while she was squirming. "You're not going to like what you see" she said crying. "Just let me go, please don't reject me, I don't want to lose Mila." She said still crying "Mila" said syan "I like the way that sounds" he states. "You haven't even met her yet and she's got you whipped" I chuckle as I reply.

I'm broke from my thoughts once I see my mate out of my grip and trying to cover herself with the comforter on the bed. "No." I say as I rip it from her grip. She was about to cry again before I swiped down and kissed her. "I love you" I state confidently. " I love everything about you, every scar, every split end, every birthmark, every beauty mark." I go on as I place kisses all over her body. She moans in response, I give her wet sloppy kisses everywhere from head to toe. I then ripped off her bra (much to her disliking) and lavished her mounds in wet sloppy kisses. "I loooove these" "Me too" syan replied. Making it back up to her face we made out while I massaged her soaking mounds. We kept making out until I notice she was out of breath. I started kissing her chin to her jaw to behind her ear then I slowly kept kissing my way down her neck until I heard a "MmmMmh" she whimpered. "Bingo" stated Syan " I looove that noise" he said "Me too" I replied.

I felt sooo relaxed with my mate. Being a Beta was tough, people always gave credit to the Alpha, no one appreciates a good Beta. I want my mate always to know how much I appreciate her. Giving her the biggest hickey I could muster up. "Can I try?" Asked Syan "Of course, bro" I say without thinking in my state of clarity. As soon as I thought about it, it was too late he was canines deep in our mate. Damn, he claimed her. Without permission.