12

Jace POV

I know I shouldn't have told her about that shit, but I just got so offended by her response I had to say something to get even. I'm working on being less spiteful don't judge me. I hate how even months apart she still remains loyal to that fuck. You would think by now she would have caved and entertained the idea of us, but no! This shit just got a hell of a lot messier, and it's all my fault.
I reluctantly start to rise from my chair to see her smirking "great, now go take a shower and get changed." " we live an hour and a half from town and I wanna get there early to pick out a good hiding spot." Rylee ordered

I nodded in agreement and made my way up the steps.
———————————————————————————
Rylee's POV

After hours of getting ready I was finally set. I washed and pressed my hair straight, cleaned shaved and exfoliated my entire body, did my makeup, and found the perfect outfit.

I decided on wearing black from head to toe so that I could be in incognito mode. I wore knee high boots with no heel so I could be prepared to run or stomp a bitch out. Which ever came first. A black body con jumpsuit that hugged my new curves tight and a black vest on top to keep me warm. I still wasn't skinny but I have lost a couple pounds since coming here which has made my curves pop even more. Which is something that I'm proud to show off if given the appropriate opportunity.

I come downstairs to see Jace in a nice suit waiting for me. Damn he really took this date thing seriously huh? I could tell by his facial expressions he was disappointed by my outfit choice. Although it hugged my curves I could tell he wanted something a bit more romantic. Anyways I chose to ignore it. "You ready?" I ask

"As I'll ever be" he groaned
———————————————————————————
By the time we made it to the restaurant it was around 7. I could tell Silas was already there because I could smell a faint linger of his scent from outside the restaurant. " I'm surprised he took her out so early, a 7pm dinner date is hardly romantic" I saw looking for something to nitpick on already.

Jace rolls his eyes as he parks the car and gets out opening my door. I was hesitant to get out, which he noticed " we don't have to do this you know, we can leave right now and I won't be mad" I looked up at him from inside the car "I have to do this, I can't spend the rest of my life feeling this way" what way you may ask? A way I can only describe as a mixture of flustered, angry, confused, happy, horny, sad, and lonely. I grab his hand and slowly rise out the car.
We slowly start to make our way to the entrance when I make a sharp right.

"What are you doing?" Jace asks

"I'm looking for any windows I could spot them with" " no sense in going inside if I can do the same thing from right here outside"

As I am walking around the building I see a window that outlooks on the beautiful city. I slowly walk to the frame of the window and carefully peak in scouring the guests until I land my eyes on them.

He looks older then when I left him. Who knows it could be stress, the time that's passed, me. I looked at his date she had golden blonde hair that curled and made tight ringlets all around her face. She was pretty. A lot skinner than me. Definitely not as curvy. She had what I call a normal body type not too skinny nor too big just in between. He seemed distracted, but calm as I watched him attempt to listen to her. He looked a little anxious but overall content. I realized while standing there that he looked more calm then he ever had when he was with me. This realization was all I needed. "Okay I'm ready to go" I stated
right before I walked away I turned back around to find a pair of sparkling blue eyes staring back at me.

"SHIT"