Epilogue:

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER D: D:

Thank you guys so so so so much for sticking with me through this. I couldn't have done this without you guys.

Another shoutout to CakeGivesTheFeels for giving me a boyfriend idea for Ashton because that was the one thing I didn't have planned out XD

But oh my gosh.

I'm so sad but so happy.

Keep up with my other stories because you guys are fabulous and I don't want to lose you :3

Okay

Here goes

*Heavy inhale*

----

Epilogue:

3 years later:

After Ashton read the letter from Michael, the first thing he did was flush his blades.

He's been clean ever since

He started going to therapy every week.

And ever since then, things have gotten better.

After months of practicing and song-writing, 5 Seconds Of Summer was officially back together again. Thanks to the help of Alex Gaskarth who continued to have faith in the three boys. And every night at one of their shows, Ashton would tell the crowd exactly what Michael wanted them to know before closing the show with The Only Reason.

Luke and Hannah got married and had a baby girl named Aspen.

Calum and Analiya got married as well, and have plans to have kids in the future.

But Ashton?

It took him awhile, he would talk to Michael every night, telling him that as bad as he wanted to make him happy, he couldn't move on.

But eventually, he opened his heart to a boy named Josh Devine. They met on their second tour with One Direction, and have been dating for a year.

And he loved Ashton, scars and all.

And Michael was glad. Glad that Ashton found someone that made him happy. Glad that Ashton found someone who respected him, and loved him.

He was glad that Luke found love.

And Calum.

He wishes he could've been there for Aspen.

He wishes he could tell her "I'm your uncle Michael." And smile and hold her.

He wishes he could've stayed around long enough to adopt a baby girl with Ashton.

He wish his glass heart didn't shatter.

But maybe it was okay that it did.

Because everyone was happy.

And things were okay.

And the fact that they knew Michael was watching over them made things better.

Because he was still with them.

He still visited Calum and Ash.

He watched over little Aspen.

He watched Analiya and Hannah, and even visited them a few times.

Analiya still listened to the album everyday.

And Hannah never took off the necklace.

Calum would still wear that gray beanie.

Luke always kept the guitar pick in his pocket at a show.

And Ashton?

He continued to cherish Michael's things. And maybe, one day down the road if Josh and Ashton ever decided to settle down together. He would tell him.

About the crazy boy with the colorful hair.

About the boy who stole his heart.

About the boy who couldn't love himself.

About the boy who gave Ashton hope.

And the boy put his glass heart back together again.