Chapter 16:

OH MY GOD 1000 READS

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE.

Okay, so this is by far the most important chapter in the entire story, it might be a bit triggering to some? so just a warning.

I have been so excited to write this chapter, and I finally did!

So feedback would be amazingggg.

And yeah!

Good luck ;)

-------

Chapter 16:

"Sing me to sleep... I'll see you in my dreams. Waiting to say. I miss you."

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm so-so sorry."

Michael wrapped his arms around me, singing to me like he has been every night. But tonight, something was different.

He was crying harder.

He couldn't stop telling me he was sorry.

And just as I was about to open my mouth to tell him it was all okay...

He wasn't there.

But I could still hear his voice ringing in my ears.

"I'm so sorry."

***

Michael was back home, sitting across from his mother at the kitchen table, tapping his glass of water nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice broke the air.

"Tell you what?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me." She spat.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"No I don't!" He said defensively.

"Why didn't you tell me you're GAY, Michael?" She hissed, clenching the glass in her hands tighter.

"I'm not gay!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" She shrilled, taking her glass and throwing it past Michaels head. "I saw the pictures of you and that drummer of yours!"

"What!?"

"Don't play dumb with me Michael." She raised her hand and leaned forward, slapping him across the face.

"I'm not playing dumb! What pictures are you talking about!?" He was confused, hurt.

"These!" She whipped out her phone, and there were photos of Michael and I holding hands, me kissing him on the cheek. The two of us asleep together on the tour bus. "Your father would have been so disappointed in you, you know that?"

"Why?" His voice was filled with hurt.

"Because you know he never wanted you to be this way." She growled, inching closer. "You let him down Michael."

"Don't talk about him!" He cried, tears in his eyes.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want Michael!" And with that she pushed him backwards, both the chair, and Michael tumbling to the ground.

Then there was hitting

Kicking

Shrieking

Crying

Soo much of it.

"Stop!" He cried, kneeling on the ground. "Stop it- please." She looked at him, a hint of sorrow in her eyes, but not enough to change her views on Michael.