Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

I spent the entire day locked up in my room, buried in the sheets and staring at the wall just hoping that Michael would come and tell me that everything would be okay.

He didn't.

He didn't even come and stand by the doorway.

Eventually the girls went home, and after Calum and Luke begged for about 10 minutes straight for me to go talk to them, I did.

"I'm so sorry about what I said Ash." Luke stated, looking down. "I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay Luke." I sighed, running a hand through my curls. I really did feel bad for Luke, he was just trying to help.

He nodded, keeping his gaze at the ground as Calum started to talk.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Of course it is Ashton! You know, maybe Luke was right. Michael wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, so why do you do it!?" Calum stood up, Luke tugging on his arm to get him to sit back down. But it was useless.

"Let's not start this Cal, it was stupid." Luke said in defeat. He never could handle fighting well, and after Michael left it got harder to handle. Calum on the other hand craved it. He was hostile the majority of the time, but only to me.

Maybe it would be better if I just left.

"Luke stay out of this." He snapped, and Luke slumped against the couch.

"What's gotten into you Cal?" I sighed, this wasn't how things were supposed to be.

"I'm just sick and tired of all of this. You need to get over him. We all have, now it's your turn."

"How can I!?"

"Luke's mom knows a therapist, we arranged for you to go see her tomorrow."

"You can't make me go! I don't need a therapist."

"ITS BEEN THREE YEARS ASHTON." Calum growled, the veins popping out of his neck and his eyes filled with anger. "We're just trying to help you and you keep pushing us away!"

"I don't need help!" I stood up. "And I sure as hell don't need you!" I grabbed his shoulders, pushing him backwards just enough for Luke to start screaming.

"Stop it! Both of you!"

We both froze.

"It's hard enough not having him here, I don't need you fighting too!!" His blue eyes were filled to the brim with tears, his body shaking no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"I'm getting out of here." Calum grumbled, avoiding eye contact with the both of us as he grabbed his keys and ran out the door.

There was a small uncomfortable silence between Luke and I. I couldn't be mad at him, he just wanted to help.

"Ashton-"

"Can we talk later?" The words came out weakly, my voice breaking.

"Yeah."

And before he could say anything else I was off to my room, locking the door and going into the bathroom.

I didn't look like myself, I haven't looked like myself in forever. I rarely smiled, my eyes never sparkled anymore. My hair was getting way too long for my liking and I haven't had a chance to cut it off. And i've lost more weight than necessary. I hated it. I hated being so broken to the point where I didn't even care about my own good anymore.

***

I ended up repeating last nights events before eventually falling asleep. Waiting anxiously to see Michael again.

Eventually I could feel it, my dreams morphing into the only thing that brings me joy. The same empty, bare room I kept myself confined in and the view of how I used to be. When I truly was the person that Michael fell in love it.

But that all went away, I wasn't the "perfect" boy that I used to be anymore. I was nothing more than just a depressed boy who lost his boyfriend.

"Michael!?"

Where was he?

I eventually turned my head to see a figure in the corner of the room.

"Oh my God Michael, I need you, they're trying to put me into therapy and-" he came closer, but it wasn't Michael. It was a boy around the age of 10, his light blonde hair in front of his eyes so I could barely see his face.

He didn't talk, he just started walking.

"Wait-"

He paused, motioning for me to come with him.

So I did.

---

Aww poor Ash and Luke :c

This story is so different from anything else I've written. And I have really big plans for it:)

Comment, Vote and Favorite please ^_^

LOVE YOUU! <3