Party Rocking in the Club Tonight

Start from the beginning

"Nick put your boyfriend on.... No no, now.... I don't care, wake him up.... Well maybe you two should stop dirty dancing in the middle of the day.... Finally, thank you!.... Hey Kevin, yeah I know I woke you up.... Because we are going clubbing, so you need to grab your partner is crime and get ready.... You may get lucky, just get him drunk. K bye!"

We all gave him weird looks because of the conversation but he just waved us off. "We are picking them up." We all just kind of nodded and headed for the car. Even though there was enough seats, Amber sat on my lap so her head was on my chest. I missed this, cuddling with my kitten. I stroked her hair and held her close to me. Riley gave me a thumbs up and I smiled back at her. Kitten shifted on my lap and moved to nuzzle her face in my neck. I sighed in happiness, still stroking her wavy locks.

We pull up infront of their/Kevin's flat and honk at them. Both come rushing down the stairs and pushing each other way from the other. "I get to sit down!!" "No I do!" "You sat down last time! And your lap is boneyyyyy!" Kevin whined. Nick and Kevin stopped for a second, staring at each other before Nick pushed Kevin to the ground and sat down in car, smirking at Kevin. Kevin shot Nick a glare before sitting onto his lap, straddling his waist. Kevin smirked and Nick started squirming. "Hi." Kevin smiled at Nick, and Nick literally slapped him. "No. Bad Kevin. Behave." He spoke like he's talking to a dog.... Well, Kevin kinda was.

As we started driving again, Jake looked in review mirror at Nick, laughing. "I don't know how you keep up with him, I would have dead of a heart attack months ago." Kevin pouted and Nick laughed. "I swear, as soon as I get old enough, I'm out the door!" Nick joked. We all laughed and Amber giggled whilst nuzzled in my neck. "You're mean." Kevin pouted, but Nick just cooed and kissed his pout away before Riley hit them. "Keep it in your pants until we get there, would ya? I would prefer not to see gay sex."

At the words 'gay sex' Amber's head snapped up. "I wanna see gay sex, sex on boys!" She said, staring at them. They both looked at each other, before nodding at each other like they just had a conversation with their eyes. They looked at Amber with a seductive look, biting their lips and they going in for a steamy kiss. "You set off them off... Why must we always set them off?" They pulled away laughing, winking at me.

We pulled into the parking lot of the club, all of us pulling out our fact ID's before walking up to the entrance, showing the guard the cards. Nick almost didn't get in but Kevin covered for him. We all walked in and I was instantly hit with the smell of sex and sweat, hot. People were practically having sex on the dance floor, white girls in the corner taking weak shots with her friends whilst screaming and guys making sexual actions towards them. I took a deep breathe in and sighed, I missed this place.

I was the one who is the driver so I wasn't allowed to drunk. Riley went to the bar tender and ordered a round of shots for everyone. Since I've drank many times before, I could handle a few shots. Everyone took their shots and made a face at them. Rayne just smirked after his shot, setting it down gently and winked at me. What was he up to? Who will ever know.

Well, um, I guess I fell asleep or something after that because when I woke up, everything was wild. Rayne and Riley were going hot and heavy in the corner. Literally, there could be a fire going on around us they wouldn't notice. Nick and Kevin are literally having sex on the dance floor. They are pressed right up against each other, you can't even fit a piece of paper between them. People are wolf calling at them, but I don't think they notice. Jake and Avery are singing along to the Miley Cyrus song playing , I don't think they are that drunk.... Well... Maybe Avery. Avery keeps pretending to twerk and lick a hammer. I don't think Jake minds though. 

I was taken away from my thoughts by Amber. She had her arms wrapped around my neck, her breathe hot and smelled of alcohol. She was slowly swaying back and forth, but she was grinning at me and I couldn't help but grin back. "Blake..." She whispered. I grinned at her spaced out look before throwing my arms around her waist and stared down into her eyes. "Yes, kitten?" "Come dance with moi!" She squeaked happily. I sent her a side smirk but shook my head. "I don't dance, kitten. But you can go out and have a fun time without me." I said, even though I didn't like the idea of her out there dancing by her self, I was never going to dance myself. 

She shook her head, a playful smirk on her beautiful lips. "Hey Blake?" She whispered in my ear. "Yes?" I said, what could she want now? "Do you wanna have some fuuuuun?" She slurred slightly in my ear. A shiver ran through my body at what she was suggesting. "What kind of fun?" I asked, shivering slightly. She simply smiled and took my hand, dragging me to the bathroom. (A/N: If you couldn't tell, I'm mixing it up a bit ;D) She dragged me into one of the stalls before she started sucking on my neck and palming my downstairs area. 

Oh, oh god. How is she so good at this? Had she done-oh. I should stop her before this gets any further. I should stop her, or something bad is going to come out of this. But it feels, oh god. She's drunk, this isn't right. Before I know it, she's on the floor unzipping my fly. She slowly slid her pants down and wrapped her hand around me. I started to pant and groaned from the back of my throat. She won't, will she? My question is answered when I feel her warm mouth around me. Suddenly, life comes back to me and I push her back gently. She looks like she's about to cry so I help her up and hold her in my arms. 

"I don't u-understand w-w-what you want! I'm t-trying everything I c-can to get you to love me aga-gain but I don't know anymore! T-Tell me what you want!" She cried into my shirt, sobbing after and in between words. "Kitten! Kitten, what on earth are you talking about? I love you to the moon and back!" I let go of her for a second to pull up my pants and get them straighten out before taking her hand and pulling out of the bathroom, out of the club and into the night. I held her to my chest and petted at her hair. "Now baby, what is the matter?" 

"How come you never want to be around me anymore?! I feel like I have to force myself upon you and I don't want to have to do that! I just want you to love me like I love you... Do you.... Are you not in love with me like before? Like to you just love me as a friend or family or whatever? Because I love you! Love you so much... " She cried, ranting and ripping at her hair. I tugged her hands from her hair and into my own hands.

"I don't... What do you want me to do, Kitten? What, do you want me to get you flowers? Then I'll get you flowers! What else, you want to go out and drink wine, We will go out and drink all the wine you want. What's next? Oh, you want meaningful and passionate kisses? Then we will kiss all bloody fucking night then! Is that what you want?! Because I have the pet names for you and I have the cuddling down and I have the hugging down! What else there? Do you want me to hold your hand in public? Well, I'll start right now!" I yelled at her, taking her hand in mine and locking our fingers together.

"I WANT YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! I JUST WANT YOU! I want you, all of you. Why can't you understand that?" She yelled. "WELL YOU HAVE ME, YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD ME! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?" I screamed at her. She just shook her head and looked down. I shook my head, stepped forward and lifted her chin up to look at me. "I just can't accept the fat the someone loves me. Our biggest problem is that you love me so much, that you want me around. I'm sorry, sweetheart." I whisper, frowning. She nods and pulls me down for a kiss. 

Our lips not move, they just press together in a sweet, loving kiss. Amber starts to bounce on the spot and she pulls away giggling. 

"Oh god I'm so in love with you!" I say, smiling at her. "HEAR THAT EVERYONE, I'M IN LOVE WITH AMBER GREEN!" I scream at the top of my lungs, pulling her to my lips again. 

---------------------------------------------

I UPDATED AND ITS SHORT BUT I STILL LOVE IT! I LITERALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER BUT I THINK BLAKE IS TOO SOFT NOW AND I GOTTA MAKE HIM HOT AND SEXY AGAIN! I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I NEED A BAD BOY!

~BubbaForest <3

Btw I didn't edit... Can someone please message me and help me edit? Please? *pout*