Chapter 7: Plans

8/20/13

Riverdale GA.

2337

The two vans stayed close together travelling down Riverdale Road. The vans made a slight right onto Walker road and travelled until the reached Pixley Street and turned right. The road dead ended and the vans could only turn right onto Stimson Way. Both vehicles turn off their lights and proceeded to drive until the reached the last set of houses and noticed the house on the right side of the short and narrow street.

"Target house is to the right." Kewlong said.

"Affirmative." Dezie Faramar said. "Disembark here. My team will cover the rear of the house."

"Copy. Everyone out. Get in position quickly!!!" The four person unit quickly exited the vehicle and ran for the front door, stopping a few yards in front of it. They waited for the other team to preceed them to the back of the home.

"In position." Faramar said.

"Equip suppressors. Johanssen. Proceed." The four person unit stacked up at the front door, and Joachim Johassen knocked hard on the door.

"Who is it?" The voice inside asked.

"I'm hurt, and I need help. Please help me." Kewlong said.

"Okay give me a minute." The female walked toward the door, unlocked it, turned the knob to open the door, and Johanssen immediately kicked the door in, sending the woman sprawling to the hardwood floor. The woman tried to scramble to he feet and was shot as the team made its way through the living room and kitchen, into the den where the rest of the target's family was located.

"Clear!" Johanssen yelled.

"Clear!" Faramar said. Shiara Kewlong walked in to the den where to family was being held.

"Mr. Collison." She said. "Please come with us."

"And if I do not?" Darren Collison asked defiantly.

"Then we'll gut both of your daughters like fish!" Johanssen threatened. He held a very menacing looking combat knife to his eldest daughter's throat.

"You will no such thing!!! Johanssen put the knife away now!!!" Kewlong yelled.

"Altezzar's orders where strict: The subject is the only priority. Everyone else is expendable."

"I am changing the parameters of this mission. The girls are to remain alive."

"And my wife?" Collison asked.

"That bitch is dead." Johanssen sneered. "I shot her." Collison looked at the ground, then up at the ceiling, and then he fixed his eyes on his daughters. They were crying. Silent tears rolled down his face, and he began to feel an extreme amount of anger, he was angry he could not protect his family, angry that he could not save his wife. He allowed the wave to pass over him as he took a deep breath to clear his mind and steady his emotions. He closed his eyes and pictured the situation in from of him: Eight people in the room, and two of them are holding his daughters. The female must be the leader, he may be able to reason with her before the rest drew a bead on him, threaten the leader and everyone else falls back. He was still thinking when he felt the the cold steel of a assault rifle barrel on his back, and what happened next was a blur of actions.

Instantly, Collison wheeled around to his right and using his left hand to forcefully slap the gun barrel away from his exsposed back , surprising his  assailant, and setting him off balance, at the same time he removed the weapon from his grasp and advanced and buried his right forearm into the man's chest as he guided him to the far wall to the right of the den. The assailant crashed into the wall hard. Collison reached for the assailant's sidearm: a SIG Sauer p228, unholstered it, and immediately unloaded two rounds into the man's midsection. As the man tried to heel back in pain, he unloaded one round into his head, and he slumped forward. Dead. He saw two men advancing to his left and immediately did a weak side transition (he was lefthanded), keeping the weapon close to his chest. He dropped those two men with three bullets before they could raise their rifles. He switched back to his left hand, his natural shooting hand and quickly advanced to the right, whille keeping his body sideways as he shot Johanssen in the left shoulder and he fell backwards with his daughter. He quickly dropped another man with a violent and powerful pistol whip as he quickly closed the distance between him and the woman, and brought the weapon to bear on the young woman just inches from her face. She had stood in the same place during the ordeal. She noted that everything had happened over the span of about a minute and a half.