Chapter 11: Mechanations

11/22/2013

2139

Buckhead, GA

The moved around the mall with purpose.  The other mall employees were blissfully unaware of what was going.  No one found it unusual that there was alot of extra people, but then again, it was the start of the Holiday shopping season and everything needed to be on point for the grand reopening.

The teams were extra viglilant, know the full consequences if they were caught.  Four teams were on site.  two demolitions teams and they're security details. David was nervous but confident, and he knew that the job would be completed.  He waited nervously for two hours

"David this is the Phipps team."  Kotetsu said.  "Job complete.  We're down and away."

"Understood."   David said calmly.  "Get your team to the safe house and then go to location z-81 and take command."

"Location z-81?  That's a solid copy.  Inbound to location."

"Ramos, you and Malvin will go to location z-82 and take command."

"Z-82?  Copy. Ramos responded.  "Job is almost complete.  Be done in forty-five minutes."

"Copy."

One hour and thirty minutes later, two trucks rolled off from the Buckhead area going in different directions.  Both teams aware of the shock, awe, confusion and chaos the were about to cause, but very much aware of the enemies the were about to make.  At his home, David made the final preparations for the explosives, sent a quick email to all other operatives, and sent a text to Ramos, Koutetsu, Malvin, and Dalvin, telling them to be vigilant and prepared for anything.  As he walked toward the door he made a quick phone call and grabbed two bags and headed out the door.....never to return.