The phone call

Cameron's P.O.V.

Recap: This is London Hospital and we are calling because...."

"We are calling because Niall Horan, Louis Tomlison, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne were in a fatal car crash." "Do you have any information on them?"

"You will have to come to the hospital. Thank you"

Oh my gosh. "Umm guys" I said looking in the backseat to the other boys and a sleeping Emma. "Niall and the rest of the boys were in a car crash. We need to go to the hospital now." They all looked like a deer in headlights. We all did. We were scared.

Once we arrived at the hospital, we went to the front desk to get information. "They were hit by a drunk driver." The receptionist started. "On the way to get Emma. They are awake but are suffering many broken bones, concussions, and cuts. They have asked for you to watch her. Until they are stable." I looked over at the rest of the boys and we all had the same look. Yes. "of course." "Okay, go on now. Visiting house aren't now and they need rest"

Oh brother. How are we going to take care of a child.

Nialls P.O.V.

**Before crash**

We were driving home from the store to meet Emma and Cameron at the house. Liam was driving. Zayn in the passenger. Me, Louis, and harry in the middle. Out of no where.. Their was a truck who slammed right into the back of us and jolted us forward. The car flipped on its right side. All I remember was sirens. Everything went black

Sorry it's short. I am doing this on my phone. Are you'll liking the story so far..? Please comment, I feel like you aren't;(

Comment

Vote

Add

Niallers princess