Playdate with Cam Pt. 1

Camerons P.O.V. 

When we got back to the hotel, all we could think about was little Emma and her playdate she wanted to have with us. Then it hit me. We (as in me and the boys) could babysit Em for the day and let her spend the night with us in the hotel and let the guys have some free time. I called Niall. 

Convo: (C= Cameron and N=Niall)

N: Ello' 

C: Hey man,  I was just wondering can Emma come to our hotel after lunch and spend the night with us were you and the rest can have some fun?

N: Sure. She would love that. What hotel are you staying at and what time do you want me to drop her off?

C: The Marriott and around 1:00, maybe? 

N: That's fine thanks lad. 

convo ended. 

Nialls P.O.V. 

"Emma i called up the stairs to her bedroom. She came down on Harry's back. "What?" She asked in her cute little voice. "You know how you wanted a playdate with Cameron and the rest of the lads?" I asked. "YES" She screamed eagerness in her voice. Your gonna go spend the day and night with them." YAY" She screamed. "Now go get packed. " "Come on kitten, ill help you" Harry said.

Camerons P.O.V. (sorry for all the changes) 

We had just decided which room would be best  for Em to stay in. 

The room arangements: 

Cameron,Matt, and Nash 

Jack and Jack, Carter

Shawn, Aaron, Taylor

Emma was going to be staying with me, Nash, and Matt. 

She has arrived. 

We decided to have a movie marathon since it was already 1:00 and it was around her nap time. We decided we could go to the fair tomorrow. 

We first started out with "Frozen" she was singing her little heart out and it was soo cute.Next was "Timothy Green" and she was almost asleep but demanded more. And the last one we watched was "Sleeping Beauty" she was thirty minutes into the movie and she fell asleep on Shawn who was asleep too. Now to think of it, I looked around the room and all the boys were asleep. 

Emmas P.O.V. 

I woke up and felt a strong arm around my waist. I looked up to see Shawn, asleep. I looked at the clock but i couldn't tell my numbers that well yet. I looked around and saw Nash awake so i crawled over to him. He looked down and smiled. I smiled back. I was happy. 

       ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. I know it was pretty short but my dads girlfriends aunt is dying so i kind of had to make it cut short. I will try to update tomorrow, if possble. Thanks for having paitents with me. 

VOTE

COMMENT 

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES:) 

Love, 

Niallers Princess