He shrugged with a chuckle. "You take the words right out of my mouth." He told me and I blinked at him in surprise.

"How lame!" I said and he laughed again. Seriously, he does laugh a lot when he is with me. He just finds everything I say funny. I have stopped trying to get angry at that. He says I look like a little doll getting all angry. He says it's cute. I sighed and looked away.

"Why did you help me?" I asked him and he looked at me pointedly.

"Are you going to start shouting at me over that too? Well, I did take off your underwear..So.." He said awkwardly.

"Wait..what did you say?" I shrieked as I grabbed my chest and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing an oversized shirt that probably belonged to him and beneath that I was actually naked. How did I not notice that before?

"What have you done to me?" I screamed and he had the nerve to cover his ears.

"Dude..it's a bro thing. You were all drenched and looking like you'd die if I didn't change your clothes." He explained, looking completely unapologetic and shameless.

"You stupid idiot, you touched my bra and panties. Where else were you touching perv?" I snapped.

"Whoa..I touched a boy's bra. It kind of has an odd ring to it." He said and I stormed out of the bed towards him.

"Make a joke like that again and I will punch you." I threatened.

"Go ahead." He challenged.

I guess my temper flares too easily. Without thought I tried to ram my head onto his stomach. He just spun me around embarrassingly easily and locked my arms in a straight jacket position as he held me tightly against him. I tried to wriggle free in frustrated anger but he was too bloody strong.

"Stupid rhino." I said and he laughed. He seems immovable like a heavy rhinoceros.

"That's a new one." He said with a chuckle.

"Let go of me." I screamed and he whispered in my ear.

"Ellie sweet, it's midnight and my neighbours might get confused over why a girl is screaming in my room. I am pretty sure they wouldn't think I am murdering someone. " He told me and I blanched.

"Let go of me." I hissed as I turned to face him.

"Now that's better. You should stop wriggling too much. It's midnight and you are way too soft everywhere for a boy." He said and I grimaced.

"You are sick." I spat but I have gone very still as I tried my best to distance myself from him inside his hold.

"Ellie..ot. Are you a virgin?" He whispered in my ear and I pulled back like whiplash.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I snapped.

"From me? I am behind you." He said and laughed at his own answer.

"You really are a little virgin aren't you Elliot? Why else are you so tense?" He asked me and I growled angrily.

"Tense? I am just being alert to punch you when you let go of my hands." I snapped and tried to bite his face or neck. He pulled back and then laughed.

"Aw, I should have let you bite me." He said and I frowned.

"Are you flirting with me Leviathan?" I asked him nastily and he huffed.

"Leviathan flirting with wimpy boy Elliot. It sure sounds unique. Hey, how about you and me date?" He asked me and my mouth dropped in shock. Huh..that was sudden. The way he was moving from one topic to another too fast was making me dizzy.