-3 hours later-

"rise and shine!" and overly cheerful voice practically shrieks.

"don't make noises they'll hear!" I say in response sitting upright at once. oh, it's the orangey haired guy... i don't think he understood what I said judging by his expression. umm.

"no noise, the..."

How do i explain zombies.

"The-" I get up onto my knees and mimic the walk and groaning of the zombies, hoping he understands "-like noise. So don't make noise,"

"what is-" he copies my actions of looking like someone with severe whiplash and a speech impediment trying to say 'silk' "-in englisheu,"

His english actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"zombie," I say nicely, he doesn't seem so bad but I can't trust them just yet.

"jompie," he replies enthusiastically

I shake my head "zom-bie,"

He shakes his head too "jom-pie,"

Oh no.

"Z-O-M-B-I-E,"

"S-O-M-P-I-E," he chirped

I guess its better than nothing. I give him a thumbs up and he claps, lets hope Namjoon doesn't burst his bubble by telling him he's saying it wrong.

He says the word 'jompie' with multiple different tones and expressions, it's kinda hilarious. After a while he he stops laughing to himself and my small smile fades.

"breakfast," he says pointing at one of the room doors, I can't recall whos it was.

I follow him anyway, I'm starved. I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday. He holds the door open for me, and I see all the members sitting in a circle between 2 beds, each against a wall. Pinkie is pouring hot water into each of their instant noodle cups. Orangey hair goes and sits between brunet and Jungkook, he beckons me over patting on the empty space between him and Jungkook.

Upon sitting down he passes me a cup of instant noodles, he turns to the brunet and the two begin speaking excitedly in korean. I was hoping he'd keep on talking to me, it feels awkward just sitting here with all the other members, whos names I can't even recall.

"SOMPIE!" orangey shouts.

"sombie?" brunet asks back questioningly.

"SOMPIE!"

"SOMBIE!"

"SOM-"

"stob, *speaks fluent korean*," the pink haired one says.

Wow, just realized what a disadvantage I have in life knowing only 1 language.

They look like little children getting scolded by their mother, they nod and begin to eat their noodles quietly. I should probably eat mine too, before they turn cold. I look at it, no fork just chopsticks, resting horizontolly across the top.

ha...ha...ha. I know they probably eat with chopsticks all the time at home and I shouldn't be criticising or anything BUT how the heck did they manage to get instant noodles with chopsticks in America. Last time i checked they all came with cheap plastic forks.

Orangey is turned away from me, so I try to copy how Jungkook holds the chopsticks, with next to no luck, they keep on slipping and plopping into the noodles.

"need help?" Jungkook asks, he puts down his noodles and chopsticks, moving a little closer.

"yes, actually, could you show me how to hold them?" finally someone noticed my struggle.

He just blinks, ah right, he's not good with english.

Namjoon, who is next to him, says something to him. Jungkooks expressions changes as if a lightbulb had just appeared over his head.

"hold, like this," he says picking up his own chopsticks. I study the position of his hands and after being corrected multiple times, I can now finally hold it. Now he has to teach me how to move it so that I can pick up the food. Some of the members get up to leave.

They're already done and I haven't even eaten 1 bite yet.

Namjoon is one of the few to leave "hurry up, it's almost time to go," he says as he passes me.

well, shiet. Seems like Jungkook understood too, he gulped down his remaining noodles, the only people left were the two of us, brunet and blondie. He finishes his in a second then picks up my cup of noodles and takes the chopsticks out of my hands. He picks up the noodles and brings it to my mouth.

"Aahhh," he says. Is he seriously trying to feed me? Nevermind he can eat mine then, maybe I'll find something to eat around the hospital.

"you ca-" he stuffs the noodles into my mouth and pulls out the chopsticks. He pretends to slurp on imaginary noodles to tell me what to do next. Unable to speak, i guess I have too. Once I swallow he stuffs another heapful of noodles into my mouth before I can protest. I give up, looks like he's not going to let me speak until I'm done.