{•Chapter 13•}

Jeremy POV (Time Lapse)

I was sitting up in bed thinking if I should call Shean. I mean I was a little harsh today, but I mean who in their right mind would do what he did? It was creepy and uncalled for. Which Caleb was right. Damn Caleb! He's a prick too. But, I mean we are talking about Shean here. I've never known him to be sane.

I looked over to my roommate who was on the other side of the room and saw he was well beyond dream land. I envied him. Sleeping so peacefully without a care in the world. I couldn't fall asleep even if I tried. Shean always did that to me. I just couldn't believe he'd think I'd cheat on him. I don't like guys... Well I don't like other guys. Hell, I don't even like girls. It was only him. He's the only person who takes up my heart and my thoughts. Before I go to bed he's the last thing on my mind and when I wake up he's first on my mind. Like did he eat, I hope he got enough sleep. Is he working himself to hard.He knew this! I worry about h just as much as her worries about me, but.. You don't see me going around stalking him like a creep-o! So, why was he being like this?

My phone went off for the 100th time tonight and I frowned.

"Oh my god, Jeremy turn off your ringer before I throw the damn thing out of the window." My roommate seethed. He was half asleep and his eyes were still close as he scolded me.

"Sorry Brock." I murmured. He grumbled and waved me off as he turned his back towards me and faced his wall. I quickly picked my phone off the small bed side table and touched the screen. It was a text message from Shean. I slide open the phone and his message popped up on the screen.

-Shean-

{Jeremy please call me. I just want to know if your okay. Please! :( }

My heart swelled at the sad face at the end. He never put any kind of faces in his messages when he texted me. I frowned and clicked the call button next to his name. I turned toward my wall and put the covers over my head. As soon as I settled in the phone picked up.

"Jeremy?! Baby are you okay?" He asked immediately in a panic tone. I smiled and stayed silent for a bit. "Jerem..."

"I'm fine Shean." I assured him in a softly. A sighed of relief made it's way through the phone. I chuckled.

"It's not funny. You honestly had me worried. I promise to give you as much space as you need, just... Just please don't ever ignore me again." He begged. I laughed softly and he groaned. "Jeremy." He whined.

"Okay! I promise." I answered in a squeak. A little surprise at how... Umm cute? He was being. I heard him let a deep breath slip pass his lips. Then it went silent for a minute or two.

"I miss you." He suddenly said. I smiled.

"I umm miss you to baby." I murmured into the phone. I felt my face heating up. Though me and Shean had been together for about a few months now, he still made me feel like a teen girl who finally got to date her long time crush.

"What are you doing? It's pretty late shouldn't you be asleep. You have to do a training course tomorrow morning right?" I shook my head at how he quickly went back to his overprotective ways after he just promise he'd give me space. I had an idea he knew my schedule for the rest of the time I would be here so I didn't get upset with him on that one. But I honestly hated when he had the need to keep on pressuring me about things. I think I had an idea about why he always came off as crazy when I was away from him. I was Shean's other half. At least that's how he described it and maybe he was lost with out me? Haha! I don't know. It was just a thought. I'd ask him, but it'd quickly turn into argument so I just decided not to speak up on that thought.