__•Chapter 6•__

Vince POV

"Jail Vince?! Fucking Jail!" Jayce yelled at me and I flinched.

"Jayce calm down." My mom Adam said.

"Thanx mom." I said softly. Adam glared at me and I lowered my head quickly. Oh god! When he's mad it's the freaking end of the world.

"Don't thanx mom me!" He hissed. "Your grounded Vince Anthony Miller! I don't wanna see your face the rest of the weekend stay in your room and me and your farther will decide your punishment by Sunday." He yelled softly. My eyes widen.

"Wait. What?!" I jumped up out of the breakfast table chair and slammed my hands on the table. "Mom, dad it wasn't our fault! You can't ground me for defending myself!" I yelled angrily. My mom's eyes were blazing fire and I wanted to listen to the warning look my dad was sending me, but I was already pissed off and I didn't quite care how mom was gonna take my outburst.

"Vince." He said glaring at me. "Sit you little narrow ass down and if you ever talk louder then me again you can kiss you car and motorbike goodbye for a whole month do you understand me?!" He said sternly. I huffed and dropped back down in my seat. My body was shaking with anger I just hated when he threaten me with the two things I loved most in this world.

"Calm down honey." My dad said softly as he started to rub my mom's shoulders. My mom nodded and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes.

"Vince. For your little outburst you can't see Joseph this weekend or next." My jew drop to the table.

"What?! Mom!..." I started to protest. But he put up his hand to quiet me. I closed my mouth and focused my angry glare down at the table in front if me.

"And you lost your cellphone privileges also." He said opening his eyes as he stuck out his hand for my phone. I huffed and put my phone in his hand.

"Are we done?!" I hissed as I got to my feet and stumped upstairs to my room. I didn't care if they took my bike or car now cause they already took what meant the most to me. "I fucking hate this house!" I yelled then slammed my door.

"Whoa." I heard a voice tease from behind me and I spun around quickly to see Joseph sitting at my computer desk. "Easy there tiger." He said with a smirk. My eyes soften at the sight of him and tears build up in my eyes.

"Joseph." I whispered weakly as I ran and throw myself into his arms. He instantly hugged back. "Awe Joseph your okay!" I said closing my eyes and hugging him tighter as I welcomed the warmth and the tingles I usually felt when I hugged him with open arms. "You dad looked pretty pissed when he came to get you." I admitted softly. He scoffed.

"That's how he always looks." He said in a clearly amused tone. I laughed against chest as I wiped away the tears that never escaped my eyes.

"Your a goofball." I said punching at his chest playfully. He chuckled softly as his chin rested on the top of my head, so I could of felt the warmth of his breath graze the top of my head. I could hear his heart beating at a fast past. Then it hit me. We were alone in my room. Just us two and to top it all off these tingles were starting to burn like fire was latching on to my skin. Which brings me too... "Joseph. How'd you get in here?"

Joseph stiffen in my arms. "Umm..." He started. I leaned out of his hold and looked up at him. He was looking everywhere else except at me. "I climbed." He whispered. I looked over at the only window in my room that actually had no tree near it. I looked back at him and he had guilt filled eyes. I know he was telling me the truth, but I also knew he was keeping something out. But I just let it go. Right now he was here in my arms.

"Stay the night." I whispered softly. He seemed to un stiffen at those words and looked me in my eyes.

"I don't think that's a good ideas." He said chucking softly. I laughed a little.

"Don't worry nothing's gonna happen Joseph." I told him honestly. Don't get me wrong. I wanted Joseph more than anyone new I just didn't want our first time to be in the house with two very angry parents that could busted down my door if they thought I was doing something sneaky!

He eyed me for a second then nodded. "Okay! But I gotta warn you." He said with a serious face.

"Please don't tell me you snore?!" I asked glaring at him. He shook his head then picked me up bridle style and laid me on the bed. He hovered over me and smile.

"Worse. I'm a cuddlier."

💎

💎

💎

💎

💎

"Price really? Your such a freak dude." I said as I shook my head at the comment he just made.

"Pfft! What? I'm serious if I had someone as sexy as Joseph in my room late at night. We would have did more then talk." He pointed out in a very pervy way. I laughed and punched him in the arm really hard. "Ow! What the hell man?!" Price yelled as he grabbed onto his arm . I glared at him and smacked my lips.

"THAT!" I yelled which had him jumping in his seat. "Was for checking out my boyfriend you fucking perv." I hissed at him. Price scoffed.

"I checked him out before you two started dating... So! It doesn't even count. And if your punching people for that then you better punch every person in this school. Because your 'boyfriend' even has his own fan club." He said with a scoff and pointed to a table full of girls watching Joseph walk through the maze of lunch tables towards the table where me and Price were sitting. One girl in particular caught my eye. Ariel Carder...

"Bitch is checking out my man's ass!" I hissed softly. I seen Price nodded his head from the corner of my eyes.

"I know." He said looking back down at his lunch quickly. "It's a nice ass though." He mumbled and I slapped at his arm. "What?!" He yelled looking like he couldn't believe I just his him for saying that. I shook my head.

"Watch this." I said standing up as Joseph approached us with a big smile with two big bags of Mc Donald's in both his hands.

"Hay baby! Lunch is on me..." Before he could finish I wrapped my arms around His waist and pulled him into me as I smashed my lips to his. He kisses back automatically. Our lips moved in sync as a small moan escaped his lips. I pulled away slowly and looked up into his eyes.

"Mmm... What was that for? Not that i'm complaining." He whispered seductively with a small smirk. I sighed softly and closed my eyes as his minty breath grazed my face. Then chuckled softly and opened my eyes and looked back up at him.

"I was just giving your fans a show." I whispered back and slowly ran my hand down his back and grabbed a hand full of his amazing ass. A big smile broke out across his face as a deep growl rumbled up in his throat sending a erotic chill through my body.

"We should give them a show more often." He growled out his voice laced with complete lust. I nodded my head and bit the corner of my bottom lip seductively as I started to move back in to kiss him...

"I swear you two are more horny then me and Caleb." A deep voice yawned breaking us out of our trance. We looked over to the table and saw the whole gang was already there. I glared at Matthew who was clearly jelly.

"What the fuck Matt... You and Caleb are worse then rabbits!" Joseph laughed out as he jerked one of the bags that Caleb was about to open out of his hands. I smirked at him as Joseph sat down in a chair and pulled me into his lap.

"Thanx for lunch Jo." Jeremy said softly as he fed Shean a chicken nugget who was nodding in agreement.

"Yeah thanx man! I was going to do it but somebody decided they wanted to stay and extra 10 minuets in the janitor closet and got us in trouble." Shean said with a playful growl as looked down at Jeremy and kissed his cheek. If you could see Jeremy blush... He'd be seriously blushing right now.

"Shhh." He said poking Shean in his side. I laughed as I watched him duck his head away from all the eyes that were on him.

"So what are we doing this weekend?!" Matt asked with a mouth full of fries.

"Vince can't do anything." Price teased. "He's grounded." I sighed heavily and looked over at him as he stuffed his face with a hand full of fries.

"Shut up." I said sternly as I glared at him and he just gave me a french fries smile. I shook my head and fake gagged. "Yeah, he's right." I admitted softly.

"Was it about what happen Friday?!" Caleb asked softly as he added ketchup to his double cheese burger and I nodded.

"Yeah. I mean it wasn't even our fault and we got in trouble for it." I complained. Everyone at the table went quiet. They seem to be trying to pull away from the conversation. "Wait." I looked back at Joseph then back at the rest of the table besides Price who seem completely distracted by a hot and spicy. "Your telling me you all didn't get in trouble with your parents?!" I practically yelled. Joseph gave me a apologetic frown and I scoffed. "That's not fucking fare!" I huffed and started to get off of his lap but he pulled me back down and wrapped a arm around my waist.

"No it's not. But it's not out fault that you have a demon for a dad." He said shrugging his shoulders. I was about to tell him my dad wasn't the one that went Ape shit, but he cupped my face and kissed a trail of kisses up to my ear. "If you want I can sneak back into your room this weekend and we can spend some time together." He whispered against my earlobe. I sighed softly as his hot breath hit my ear. I started to turn and kiss him but I was stop by a deep voice.

"You can't." Shean said simply. Joseph peeked around me and looked at him with these weird creepy angry eyes. "Ahh... Calm down fido! I'd never keep you from Vince intentionally." He said softly. I crinkled my eyebrow together. What did he mean by he'd never keep Joseph from me? I mean yeah he was the captain of the football team, but the football team didn't practice on the weekend unless there was a big game coming up. And from what I know there's no big game during this time. Then what the hell did Shean mean?! His voice was soft but it was leaking dominate and order towards Joseph... I don't think I liked that either.

"You okay Vince?" Joseph voice broke me from my thoughts. His voice was laced with every worried emotion you could think of. Price head snapped up from his burger and he looked at me with the same worried eyes.

"I'm fine." I reassured them.

"Are you sure?" Price asked quickly. I nodded my head softly.

"I'm fine." I told them again this time sternly. I didn't need him or Joseph worrying over my weird thoughts . "So why can't Joseph sneak to my house?" I asked Shean seeing that Joseph had seem to forget and was now focusing all his energy on me. But quickly snapped out of it and nodded his head back towards Shean.

"Yeah! Why can't I sneak to Vince's house again." He teased trying to sound like me. I rolled my eyes and playfully elbowed him in the chest.

"Ow!" He wined playfully. I scoffed and smiled as we both turned our heads back towards Shean. Who seem to momentarily forget everyone at the table because he was trying to stick his hand up Jeremy's shirt while he whispered something in his ear. Jeremy was shying away from him and pushing his hand away gently.

"Really Shean?" Caleb said glaring at him. "Your gonna sexual assault my bestfriend right here in front of witnesses." He mused out. Everyone laughed and Jeremy pulled a small smile on his face. Shean scoffed.

"He was the one running his hand up and down my leg under the table."

"No I didn't!" Jeremy squeaked and lowered his head.

"He's telling the truth." Price said in a fake shy voice as he tried to twirled a lock of his hair through his fingers. The raised his hand shyly. "That was me." He said bursting into laughter! I joined not to far behind.

"Omigod! I can't breath." I said as I held one hand over my stomach and the other on Joseph's shoulder so I would fall over. Caleb and Matt was to busy sucking eachothers faces to pay attention to us and Jeremy was looking down at his hands shaking his head.

"Alright that's enough." Shean growled. By the time we stop dieing for laughter the bell to end lunch went off. Everyone got up and grabbed their thing for their classes and trash from our lunch.

"Ah! Hay you didn't answer why I can't go to Vince's this weekend." Joseph said as he grabbed Shean's arm gently.

"Oh! Yeah... Because you cousin is flying in this weekend." He said simply and walked away holding hands with Jeremy. I looked up at Joseph and saw him zoning out. The warning bell when off and he still didn't move. He just kept looking off the way Shean and Jeremy went off too.

"Joseph?"

Joseph POV

"Oh! Yeah... Because you cousin is flying in this weekend."

What?! My cousin was coming here?! For what? Ugh! This must have been mom and dad's doing. I swear when I get home their gonna get a ear full.

I mean why would that stuck up bastard wanna come here? Doesn't he have everything he needs where he is now?! When were they gonna fucking tell me that idiot was coming. Shouldn't I know this before my fucking Alpha?!

Somebodies gonna be doing a shitload of explaining tonight!!!

"Joseph?" I heard my sweet mate's voice break through my angry thoughts.

"Hmm?" I answered with a soft hum as I tried to hide my frustration.

"Are you okay babe?" I nodded my head softly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. I was far from okay. "Lets go to class." I whispered to him and pecked him on the cheek. He nodded and took my hand in his as we headed inside the school building. I know one thing though. No matter if he stays or not I don't want that scandalous snake near my Vince!...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[__A/N: I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE CHAPTER AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! Hope everyone liked the the new chapter... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOMETIMES NEXT WEEK! CX__]

PIC OF ACTOR PLAYING Adam~~~~~~~~~~>