*•Chapter 4•*

Joseph POV

The only thing I could remember the rest of the day was Vince's lips on mine. The way his soft hands move smoothly over my body. The way my hand moved roughly over his. The way his lips taste. The way they felt against mine! Ugh... I should stop before I give myself a boner. Or even worse caused my wolf to get excited again. Having his mate in his arms like that drove him over the edge and he almost got what he wanted... He would have if Jeremy didn't show up. I'm glad Vince turned around when he did because my wolf was trying to push through and I was having a hard time controlling him. I didn't want Vince to see my eyes or the way my body was reacting to just a small makeout session.

Here I am now though laying in my bed with the TV on that i'm not actually watching, with my cellphone in my hand waiting for Vince to call. The sun hasn't gone down yet so he's probably still doing day stuff. I don't know. I sighed and sat up on my bed running a frustrated hand through my hair. When was he gonna call?! How long did I have to wait for him to call?!! Would he even call today?!

Okay wow really Joseph like calm down... You sound like a crazy stalker person. As I let out a loud sigh my phone went off. I quickly picked it up and look to see it was a number I didn't know. I quickly tapped the answer button.

"Hello?!" I answered quickly. I heard a chuckle on the other line and I sighed. "Caleb, Matthew quick being childish." I said in a completely exhausted voice. They broke into historical laughter.

"Dude you should have heard how excited you were..." I hung up before Caleb could even finish and throw the phone on my night stand.

"I guess i'll go shower." I said to myself softly. By the time I showered, went down to eat dinner, attended a pack meeting for the future heads, and help do a land sweep. I was tired out and beginning to think that Vince wasn't going to call. By the time I got back in my room it was 10 minutes after 9 and honestly I just wanted to sleep.

I took off my shirt and pants then throw on some grey plaid pajama pants. after I locked my door and turned off all the lights. I flipped on my TV and put it on adultswin and throw my body on the bed landing on my stomach and let my long body spread across the bed. I groan as I reached up to put my remote on the nightstand next to my phone and let my hand drop lazily as I slowly let my eyes drift close. Even though I didn't get to talk to Vince before tonight was over he'd still be the last thing I think about when I fall to sleep and the first thing i'd think about when I wake up.

Well I never thought you'd stay
That's okay
I hope he takes your filthy heart
And then he throws you away someday
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know

I groan as I heard my ringtone go off. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 10:30 pm. I swear if Caleb ad Matthew keep this shit up i'm gonna beat them. Future Beta and Beta's mate or not...

If you can't hang then, there's the door baby

"Caleb I swear I'm gonna come to your room and punch you in the face if you keep this bull..."

"Joseph?" I heard a sweet voice sing throw the phone. My eyes widen. 'Awe shit!' I cleared my throat. "Hay Joseph it's Vince." He said softly. I sat up slowly as a small smile crept its way to my face.

"Ha... Hay." I said scratching the back if my head nervously. "I didn't umm think you'd call." I admitted softly. I heard Vince scoff.

"Are you crazy after that kiss. Why wouldn't I call you?" He joked. I chuckled softly. "You have a sexy laugh." He whispered. My face went hot.