[•Chapter 10•]

[A/N: THERE ARE GOING TO BE A FEW DIFFERENT POV IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS COMING UP! HOPE EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE OKAY WITH THAT! :3 ❤️]

Enjoy!

Jermey POV

"Any news from Jayce and Adam yet?" Price asked as he came down stairs and headed for the coat rack. I took my attention off of Caleb and shook my head.

"No not just yet." I told him in a 'I'm sorry' tone and a frown on my face. He frowned and nodded as he put on his coat and scarf and head towards the door.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Let me know if you hear anything. Okay." I nodded and waved him off as he left out the house closing the door behind him softly. I turned my attention back to Caleb and scrawled.

"Ugh! Caleb your no freaking help!" I whispered angrily. He scoffed.

"Your the one hiding it from him! I was just trying to..."

"Shh! Why the hell are you so loud butt head." I scolded him softly. He rolled his eyes and buried his face in a sleeping Matthew's neck. They were both laying on one of long sofas in the living room while I was sitting on the love seat right next to the TV. Caleb was laying on top of Matthew and Matt had his arms wrap securely around Caleb's waist. It was safe to talk around Matthew because he slept like a rock! I honestly think that was his only flaw too. But you had to be caution around Shean. Even though he was in the other room he could hear me just like he was sitting right there next to me. He even told me once when we were back at the pack house, that he always listens out for me even when he's in meetings all the way across the house. It's weird. But cute I guess in a crazy 'I'm a over protective mate' kinda way. I shook my head and looked back over at Caleb and sighed when I saw him falling to sleep on top of his mate. "No help at all." I whispered. I stood up debating if I should go take a walk or just go to my room ,but then Shean would probably flip his shit if I went for a walk alone. So I just sighed and settled on going back to me and Caleb's room.

It had been a few hours since Vince had been taking to the hospital and we found out his scary father was a wolf. To be honest that made the guy even scarier! Shean was a little upset about not realizing earlier. But I didn't really care about his feelings right now. It was Jo I was feeling bad for. While Shean was flipping out about having a wolf right there in town without knowing about it and how dangerous that could be. Jo was beating himself up over hurting his mate. He look like he was in serious pain! But I had decided if he had got worst I'd call the alpha and let him know what happen and why Shean wasn't looking after his third in line. Even though I knew I don't think I've ever gave Shean a reason to feel like he's hurt me even though it's happen a lot. I don't wanna make him feel bad for something he can't help. He's over protective because he's a leader. He's strong because he's a soon to be alpha. He's always wears that serious expression even to meet my parents because he's well... I honestly don't know why he's always serious like that. Must run in the family.

As soon as I got in my room I started to close the door but a strong hand stopped it. I look up and stepped back to let Shean in the room. I walked over to my bed and sat down and watched him closed the door. He didn't turn around right away but I knew something was wrong by the way he was standing. It's a shame when you've only been knowing someone for a short time and just by the way their standing you can tell how there feeling. About 3 minutes had gone by and he still was just standing there with his back to me. I sighed.

"Shean..."

"I'm not going to be letting you go." He said softly and turned around towards me with the most 'i'm sorry, don't hate me look on his face. I knew right there what he was talking about and my anger just took over.