:•Chapter 7•:

Joseph POV

"Th...Thats him?" I asked as I pointed at the Asian human that was sitting in the alpha's office with his head down looking down at his hands in his lap while the alpha and my parents registered him into the pack.

The kid wasn't even a werewolf. And I couldn't even smell any relation by blood. I mean what was going on? Who was this kid really?! The kid looked nerdy, timid, and well fragile. He seemed scared to be here but no fear was rolling off him. Actually no emotion was rolling off of him. He seemed completely empty.

"Mhm..." Shean finally answered as he pulled Jeremy deeper into his chest if that was even possible. But he didn't seem to care. That's one of the many things I liked about Jeremy. He never complained about anything. Even if Shean was smothering him to death. I chuckled under my breath and turned back to look through the doors.

"That's no cousin I've ever met." A familiar voice grumbled from behind us. I turned around to see my little brother Derek looking over my shoulder with a scowl on his face. Well he wasn't really little since he was like a inch taller then me. I cocked a brow.

"What is it today Derek? Did one of the trainees say something you didn't like?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side to look at him halfway. He looked over at me and gave me a smug look.

"What the hell are you talking about Jo?!" He asked through clinched teeth. I scoffed softly and he glared at me.

"Someone must have did something to put you in a pissy mood." I said simply with a small shrug. Shean snickered and Jeremy shot Derek a worry glance.

"I'm fine." He huffed and turned and started to walk away but not before he looked back at the office door, keeping the same ugly scowl on his face. I sighed and shook my head after he left out of the hallway. I was turning to look back at the door when I caught Jeremy glaring At me. I cocked a brow at him.

"You shouldn't do that." He said softly. Turning his attention back to the door. I looked at Shean who didn't seem to be paying any attention to us.

"Do what?" I asked softly.

"Provoke him." I scoffed.

"What? I wasn't..."

"Yes, you were." He said softly as he cut me off.

"I wasn't. Jeremy, you know he has a short temper, and seems to take it out on everyone... But we forgive him cause we all know Derek is broken." I looked back at the small boy. Maybe him moving here did something to Derek I could have sworn he was just looking at this kid. Not a normal look though... Like hate and rejection? I don't know... Maybe I'm just seeing things. "And He provokes himself Jeremy. Every little thing someone says he gets pissed off. That's exactly why he can't go to normal school..." I explained softly. I looked at Jeremy from the corner of my eyes and saw his mind processing through his eyes. He was trying to come up with an excuse for Derek again and honestly I didn't wanna hear it.

"Would you two hush about the hulk... He'll be fine I think you dad told him something he didn't like earlier." Shean pushed out slowly still looking inside the room. I looked at him full on and Jeremy looked up to.

"Like what?" Me and Jeremy as in union. Shean jumped.

"What the hell?! Why are you two talking together?! You scared me dammit!" He said with a huff as he held his chest. I smirked and Jeremy hid his smile behind his hand. "Something about him and your weird cousin sharing rooms." He said softly. I my eyebrows shot up.

"Haha! No wonder he's piss." I laughed out.

White lips,

pale face