^•Chapter 8•^

Joseph POV

"Why is your cousin Asian?" Vince whispered to me as we sat way in the back of the RV my dad let us use for the trip. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Seems like my aunt and uncle from my mom's side adopted him." I said simply as I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. He kissed my forehead and patted my head then looked back at my 'cousin'.

"He's quiet." He commented softly as he still stroked my hair. I sighed in content and nodded.

"Yeah. I guess" I breathed out softly as I started to fall off to sleep.

"Ahh! Don't go to sleep on me!" He scolded me and I grunted. "Sit up if your gonna go to sleep!" He scolded again as he pushed at my head with his hand for me to get off his shoulder.

"Okay! Okay! I won't sleep." I yelled softly and I wrapped my arms around his waist snuggly. He chuckled and I scoffed. "Meany." He laughed.

"Am not! I just don't wanna be left awake with kissathon..." He said pointing at Caleb and Matthew who haven't stop sucking eachothers faces since we got up this morning. "Love birds..." He said jolting his head towards Shean and Jeremy who where whisper things to eachother and giggling like a bunch of school girls, making me shake my head at them. "Defiantly not Mr. Grumpy pants and Sir snores alot..." He added as we both looked over at Derek who was sitting stretch out on one of the seats near the window with headphones on and his iPod on full blast, pretending he was staring out the window but he was definitely watching our new family member that we were force to bring along on this trip. And a sleeping Price who snored louder then a bad car engine. "And last but not least crazy and crazier." He said scrunching his face up at his parents. Jayce was driving and Adam was yelling at him that he was going the wrong way. I laughed and nodded.

"Okay. Why don't you go to sleep with me then." I whispered softly into his ear as I laid back on the coach we were on near a window across from where Derek, Price, and our cousin was and pulled him down to lay on top of me. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay but don't try anything funny or my dad will kill you." He said peeking over at Jayce who was staring right at us through the rearview mirror. I gave him a small wave and kissed Vince smack on the lips. Before turning back to him with a small smirk. Vince slapped my chest hard and gave me warning and I shrugged innocently as I saw Jayce grind his teeth and looked back at the road.

"He's gonna kill you one day." I heard Shean say and looked over to see Jeremy nodding in agreement. I scoffed.

"At least i'll die happy." I teased with a playful smirk as I throw my sweatshirt at Caleb and Matthew who finally came up for air to snicker at Shean's comment.

"Hey!" Caleb yelped as it smack him in the face. Matthew growled at me.

"Oh! Shut up." I said throwing Vince's leather jacket at him but he caught it just before it smack him.

"Oooo! Your so dead!" He yelled. He popped up quick and I did the same gently pushing Vince off of me to the side. As soon as I stood up I was tackled to the floor and we started wrestling. Caleb was up yelling to Matthew...

"Pin him baby! Pin that prick!" While Vince was sitting where we were laying yelling...

"Shut up Caleb! It's obvious Joseph is gonna win!" I pinned Matthew but of course he got loose just when the RV came to a dangerous halt and sent the rest tumbling to the floor and everyone rolling to the front. "DAD!" Vince yelled angrily. We all looked up at Jayce and Adam  both of them were laughing under their breath.

"I guess I win." Jayce said simply with a shrug. I glared at him and he gave me a innocent smile.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I heard Derek hiss all of a sudden and I looked over to him and saw he was getting off of our cousin who seem a little confused and flustered. Everyone watched him grab his stuff and bang the door open.