€•Chapter 3•€

Vince POV

"Price." Matthew growled low and dangerously. "Repeat what you just said I wanna make sure I heard you clearly." He commanded. Me and Price locked eyes and for the first time in his life I think Price was scared. I cleared my throat.

"Jo hay man." I said standing up and moving in front of him. He had already had been watching me so I know he saw me coming. He looked beyond nerves and in all honesty I thought it was hella cute.

"Yea... Yeah?" He stutter out. His friends onside of him looked at eachother then back at him then bursted into laughter.

"Awe dude are you for real right now?" Matthew asked still laughing. Caleb just laughed and shook his head at him. While Shean chuckled and looked around the library. There laughing was kinda honestly pissing me off. 'Who the fuck do they think they are to laugh at my Joseph?!' My eyes widen... What the fuck?! My Joseph. Where the fuck did that come from?!!! Joseph groaned and sighed.

"Guys really? Watch when you do something embarrassing. Just wait and see!" He threaten softly.

"What are you gonna do?" Caleb asked still laughing.

"Stutter us to death!" Matthew added quickly. Which made both of them laugh even harder. I looked at Joseph who was beyond redder then a tomato. It was cute to see him like this but it was starting to bug me. I was about to say something when...

"Where is Jeremy?" Shean suddenly asked his voice was filled with complete worry. I looked around and that's when it hit me. Jeremy had been gone for a while now. I scrunched up my face.

"Now that i'm thinking about it he's been gone for a while now." I said voicing my thoughts out loud. Shean seemed completely alerted now. Which made Caleb and Matt stop laughing.

"Which way did he go?" Shean asked angrily. As soon as I pointed to the row Jeremy went down he was gone. With the rest of us on his tale. I didn't know what was going on. They all were so tensed. Believe it or not Price was right behind me look hella worried. I wanted to ask what was going on but from how tensed everyone was I just focused on finding Jeremy too.

Everyone split up and I so happen to follow Joseph. This library was pretty big so it might take them some time to find Jeremy even though I pretty much knew what row he was down I needed this alone time with Joseph. As we moved further towards the back of the the library I could for sure tell he didn't know I was the person that got paired up with him. So I didn't waist anytime.

"Joseph." I whispered softly. Right when he turned around to face me my lips were on his. I didn't attack him by smashing our lips together. I just sorta connected them as softly as possible. Sparks shot throw me amazing ones. They started from my lips and speared through my whole body from there. I had to see if what I was feeling for this guy was true. He had stiffen for a second. I left my eyes open to see his reaction, eyes were also open even though I don't know what his reason was. Even though I should have been watching my reaction. I felt my knee wobble under me and all of a sudden give out.

"Whoa." Joseph said softly and caught me around the waist pulling me into him. My arm instantly flew around his neck. And before we knew it our bodies were snuggly pressed together. My eyes widen. My body was aching all over now it seemed hungry... Hungry for one thing... Joseph.

I was staring at his chest when he had caught me. His breath was quickening so I let my eyes slowly travel up his chest, to his jawline, to his perfect lips, stopping on his eyes that I could have sworn we brown earlier but they were now glowing a light hazel with a yellow ring. It didn't scram me I though it was hella sexy . But I still wanted to ask him why it was doing that...

"Jose..." Before I could finish his lips were back on mine. Hungrily I might add. His grip around my waist tighten when I started to kiss back. My eyes automaticity closed on their own as I raised my other arm around his neck and deepen the kiss as much as I could. I heard a low animalistic growl rumble deep in Joseph's throat. Awe got dammit! This shy, quiet guy is driving me crazy. Usually I don't go for this type! But it didn't seem like I was going to be pulling away anytime soon.

Suddenly I felt my body begin lifted of the ground and my back softly nudge up against one of the big bookcases. Okay now this guy is for sure my better half. He smirk against me lips. The smirk also had me smiling as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mmm..." I moan playfully. And he growled again still keeping that sexy smirk on his lips. Goodness did that growl turn me on beyond belief. Our lips were about to connected again, when someone cleared their throat. Joseph teased up but in all honesty he didn't really seem to care who was standing there because he lowered his head to my chest and rested his forehead against it. Me on the other head because of my rep. I had to act as cool as possible even though I was feeling beyond embarrassed. I slowly looked over to see who had interrupted me and Jo. A sigh if relief had left my lips when I seem little Jeremy standing there holding a shitload of books in his hand.

"I'm sorry." He said awkwardly. I smiled.

"Joseph let me down." I said tapping him on his shoulder softly.

"I don't want to." He whispered in a childish voice still in his same position as his grip around my waist tighten. This guy was already being possessive and we weren't even dating. Don't get me wrong I didn't find it creepy one bit honestly. But it was seriously only a kiss. A very steamy, sexy, hard on, kiss. And I love every minute of it.... Okay losing focus.

"Joseph now." I said sternly. I felt his grip loosen and I slowly slide down hi tall frame even though I was maybe a inch or two shorter then him. "Hay let me help you with those." I said I rushed over to Jeremy as soon as my feet hit the floor.

"Uhh Thanx." Jeremy said softly as he glanced behind me with a frown. I ignored it for now.

"Come on everyone's looking for you lets go tell them your okay." I said nudging him towards the opening of the library maze. He nodded softly and walked off in front of me. I sighed and glanced back at Joseph. He was staring at me with a pain look in his eyes. "Uhm... Here." I said shifting the books to my other free hand as I reached in my pocket and pulled out my iPhone 5. "Type your number in." He walked up slowly to me and a small smile crept its way to his lips as he took the phone and type in the number. He handed it back to me making sure our finger brushed pass eachother sending those amazing tingles through my body again. I smiled as he moved away from me. "I'll call you." I said flirtatiously. He kept that same cute smile on his face as I walked away.

"I'll be waiting." He called shyly behind me. I couldn't help but to blush and smile over that I've never felt like I did when I kissed him before. Usually I'd just kiss them, then fuck em, then leave em... But I had a feeling that wasn't going to be the case for Joseph.

**************************************************************************************************

[_*A/N: I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES THE CHAPTER! I had to give my awesome readers some steaminess! ANYWHO! NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON! CX*_]

Pic Of Actor Playing Price~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>