Ragnarok

Read the AN at the end PLEASE!

*****

It hasn't been a week since I last saw Loki and Thor. For the past few nights I haven't been able to sleep at all. The constant nightmares wake me up drenching in sweat and screaming my lungs out in horror.

It was during the third night that Strange refused to leave me alone until I told him about my dreams and my bantering with Loki. So I told him everything. I've got nothing to lose now anyways.

"They could be premonitions." Stephen had suggested since my nightmares were all the same.

Everyone was always dead.

Always.

Everytime it would start with me having to climb out from beneath dead bodies. Among the dead were my friends, every single Avenger including Bucky and Loki.

"I hope this works." I mumble as I check once again to see if my armor is properly I place.

" I mumble as I check once again to see if my armor is properly I place

"If what Loki said is true then we should try this." Stephen pours in the last bag of ice into a tub.

"Cold, cold, cold." I hiss as I step into the tub.

"Just close your eyes and relax." Stephen covers my face with my headpiece before gently lowering me underwater.

(BTW this is kinda like that one Teen Wolf episode where they tried to find the nemeton)

******

3rd POV

Stephen casts outloud his spells while circling the tub in which Merly is in. As soon as he says the last word of the spell Merly's upper body rises from the water into a seated position.

Stephen sets down his spell book cautiously on the desk behind him and slowly creeps up to the tub. "Merly?"

"Yes?" She asks in a monotone voice with her eyes closed behind the mask.

"Where are you?" Stephen begins asking the common hypnosis questions.

"It's dark. Cold."

"Look closely. What do you see?"

He removes her head piece gently and her eyes snap open. Stephen gasps in horror at the unexpected sight. Her pupils are gone and her eyesballs are glowing in a cold blue hue.

"Space."

"Stars."

"The galaxy."

Stephen scrunches his eyebrows muttering a quiet "what" to himself. "Good. Now find something. Look for someone."

In her vision, Merly is floating numbly in space. She looks around to see if there is something or someone around her. But she's alone.