Infestation

Quick reminder: Pietro is still alive (somehow I forgot about him) And Amethyst is cameo character created by Negative-BlackBird

              °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

3rd POV

Oh god! It's okay Peter. You got this! Peter chants to himself as he crawls on the terminal's windows. Bucky spots the red and blue figure following him and Sam. "What the hell is that?"

Sam takes a short glance at him and makes a quick assumption. He's probably that kid Merly talked about. "Everyone's got a gimmick now." He groans out. What's next? A half tiger chick? Or a humanoid mantis?

Peter calculates the speed and distance of the two former soldiers and finally finds an opening without support beams in his way. He swings through the glass wall and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky stops in his tracks and turns to throw a punch at Peter but he catches his fist. "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" Peter compliments. For a moment I thought he was gonna punch me into next Tuesday . Ooh he looks pissed! Wait is this the winter soldier?!

Upon finally hearing Peter's squeaky  voice, Bucky stares at his metal fist held by a red spandex covered hand. He's a fucking kid?!

Before Bucky can react, Sam hits Peter and drags him away while taking off flying. "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid air Peter fends Sam off by pushing away from his face like a little kid. Once Sam has deemed a good enough  height to drop Peter, he pushes him away. That shouldn't have killed the kid. I hope. He did  promise Merly he'd try not to hurt Peter as much. Keyword try.

Before he can land on a support beam, Peter swings after Sam using his webs. Determination to impress (the one and only Tony stark) courses through his veins. I'm am so not losing to a guy in a bird costume. I mean yeah his wings are cool and he's an Avenger but still...

*****

Meanwhile, Steve fights hand to hand with T'Challa. Why did he have to come? Steve groans to himself.

War Machine locks on and heads straight for Steve. "Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you but it ain't gonna tickle either." He smacks Steve's shield with a mace causing it to break without having caused a single scratch on the vibranium frisbee.

Merly spots Steve struggling to fight off Rhodey and T'challa so she calls for a little more back up. She kicks Amethyst with enough force to send her against a cargo car window.  "Piet! A little help with Rhodes or the cat!"

Pietro gives Wanda a hesitant glance. "Go." Both her and Clint nod.

He runs ahead of them and snatches the broken mace laying on the pavement, it still sparks every now and then so he chucks it at Rhodey's head, getting his undivided attention. "You shouldn't leave that laying around. That is a safety hazard man." Pietro says while placing a hand on his hip and mimicking a parental figure scolding a child. Something Merly does to him quite often.

"The freaks take after you don't they?" Amethyst mocks when she kicks Merly on the chest causing her to huff out most of the air in her lungs. Merly stumbles backwards trying her best not to faceplant the pavement.

"Yeah, they do." She grunts out before holding out her fists. "Which is why they can royally  kick ass." She tilts her head to her left.

Amethyst turns around out of curiosity to see what Merly pointed out. Her eyes widen as suddenly a car slams past Tony just by a few inches. "Stark look out!" She calls out. He looks up as dozens more come crashing down. Wanda rows her glowing hands until Tony is buried under a pile of cars.

That's my girl. Merly proudly smirks. A little to harsh, but she's learning not to hold back at least.

Multiple contusions detected. F.R.I.D.A.Y informs Tony. "Yeah, I detected that too." He groans as the pressure and weight of the vehicles starts to press the suit down on him, but not enough to kill him.

"Point proven." Merly says snapping Amethyst out her shocked trance. She gives her and odd look before attempting to charge at her. She moves her leg forward only to have her arm pulled back forcibly. "What?" She mumbles, scanning her tied up body confused.

Pietro suddenly appears next to Merly and smirks at her. "I call it the ventriloquist." He could have tied her up differently  but he remembers that that's how Merly was held back while at the Sokovian base. It was a horrible sight to see but he paid close attention when she taught him and Wanda what to do in case if it where to ever happen to them. There really isn't an easy way out unless you're willing to dislocate multiple bones.

Merly grabs Pietro's hand and pulls him behind her as they run for the Quinjet not too far from them.

"You bitch!" Amethyst yells out in rage causing Pietro to high five Merly. "She's gonna kills isn't she?" He asks.

"Yup."

*****

Back at the terminal.

Peter swings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots. Not to fatally injure Peter of course. Peter stops and lands on a high beam. The hairs on the back of his next stand up, alerting him of something approaching him from behind at fast speeds. "Oh god." Bucky throws at him a large piece of metal from a stand but Peter ducks down just in time thanks to his spidey senses.

"Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" Peter throws the piece of metal back when Bucky peaks from behind a post. Sam kicks Peter off the beam he's on.

Peter fires a web onto Sam's wing pack causing it to shut down, sending Sam crashing to the floor. Peter attaches himself to a high post and webs Sam's wrist to a blacony railing. "Those wings carbon fiber?" Peter asks intrigued. What if I get those for my suit? That'd be so awesome.

Sam stares at the sticky substance binding his wrist to the rail. "Is this stuff coming out of you?" He says disgusted.

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man." Peter replies with interest on the suit instead of answering the actual question.

"I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."

Peter chuckles with light embarassment to go unoticed by the Avenger. "Alright, sorry, my bad." He swings down to knock Sam over the railing but Bucky jumps in the way and takes the hit. Bucky and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Peter quickly webs them down. Bucky winces in disgust at the odd feeling of the sticky substance covering his metal arm. What the hell is this shit?

"Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, lm really sorry." He goes to web them up completely to the ground but a wire attaches to his right wrist and tugs on it. Redwing drags Peter through the glass wall and drops him outside. His screams fading away as he lands with a loud thud outside. Merly will murder Sam if she finds out he threw Peter off a building with his pet robot.

Bucky sighs and drops his head back. "You couldn't have done that earlier?"

Sam rolls his eyes and groans. These little assholes.

"I hate you."

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Yoooo! I just literally got back from watching Thor:Ragnarok 😍 it's fucking amazing you guys have to see it soon.

Now I've gotten a few ideas on how to set up for the Infinity War and the reveal of her parentage...

Is there anything you guys would like to see happen?