Crossbones

2nd Hint* Crush syndrome.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"Please! Pretty please!" Pietro whines as I hide my weapons inside my jacket. "No. You're staying here." I point back to the base entrance.

"But she's my little sister." He grabs onto my jacket as Wanda chuckles from inside the Quinjet. "She your twin. And she's only 12 minutes younger than you."

"C'mon you guys obviously need my help." He tries to walk into the Jet with Sam and Nat but she stops him. "She can take care of herself."

While Nat talks him out of it, I shoot a tranquilizer into the back of his neck. "But we're always together." He yawns.

"This is another lesson. You need to get used to being split appart." I tell him before his eyes shut and he passes out. "Vision, you can come get him now." Vision then comes and carries him back inside.

*****

"Did you really have to be that hard on them?" Steve asks me as I stand across from him. "Yes. They need to get used to being separated." I answers as I look around for any signs of Rumlow.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve begins testing Wanda. "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." She answers as she puts some sugar into her coffee. Her and Natasha are lucky that they even get to have food while on a mission.

Now my turn to test her. "There's an ATM machine in the south corner which means...?"

"Cameras." She responds a bit too gleefully for this mission, considering Steve didn't want to bring her, but I need to push them to their full potential.

"Both cross streets in one way?" Steve continues with his questions for her.

"So compromise the escape routes." She answers after looking back and forth at the street "Good, at least you've been paying attention and doing your homework." I congratulate her and she smiles.

Steve glares at me and mouths to me focus . I raise my hands in defeat and motion him to continue. "It means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out.

I tap on his shoulder and point to a red ranger on the street. "You see that red ranger over half way up the block?" I ask the rest of the team.

Wanda discreetly looks over to it. "You mean the red one? It's cute." Wrong answer darling, you where on the right path.

"It's also bullet proof, which means private security, which means more guns." Natasha adds from a table not far behind Wanda where she hasn't spotted her.

"Which means more headaches for somebody, probably us. Since we're the only idiots after him." I add in agreement. And really we are the only ones who are trying to stop Rumlow.

Wanda rolls her eyes, but I still catch her in the act of it. Usually I give her a hard time about it. "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

"Yes. We know and we have felt it. Thank you." I immediately retort as Steve unconsciously touches the back of his head, remembering the many times she dropped us.

"You left me down here alone." She defends but Nat is quick to prove her wrong indeed. "Looking over your shoulder needs to become a second nature."

"Anybody ever tell you, you're a little paranoid?" Sam finally says something after a few minutes of silence that for a moment I thought we had been compromised or that he had been killed or something.

"Not to my face. Why did you hear something?"Natasha jokes. "Wow Nat, I didn't think you had a sense of humour." I mock her aswell.

"For your information Raven I do have a..."