37

Seokjin's

“I wanna talk to y'all about.. things.” I said, smiling at them awkwardly.

I observed them one by one, from Namjoon who is squirming from his seat, to Jimin who's just smiling at me, to J-Hope who looks so confused and curious, to Taehyung who kept his box smile plastered to make me feel comfortable, to Yoongi who can't even look straight in my eyes, looking guilty and uncomfortable of my presence, lastly, to Jungko– wait!

“Where's Jungkook?” I asked with my brows narrowed.

And Namjoon immediately answered me, “His doctor just unbandaged his eyes and he's resting for now, when he woke up, he might see things again.” He said with a smile, showing his lovely dimples.

“Alright, let's just wait for him to wake up then?” Yoongi suggested, already standing up from his seat and was about to take his leave when Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of the door.

“I'm already here.” He announced his presence, eyes fixed on me, a warm smile etched on his lips, muttering a soft ‘i miss you’.

Then he blurted, “I'm happy I can see you.”

So I smiled at him, nodding my head and pointing the chair where he can sit.

He pulled Yoongi with him, eyes not leaving mine until I looked away to smile at Namjoon. The others nod their heads in understanding.

“Okay. S-so, as you can see, I just came back from being gone for weeks, right? And I wanted to say sorry for all of these bad things I caused especially this freaking accident–”

“It's not your fault, okay?” Yoongi butts in, interrupting my speech.

I released a deep sigh before shaking my head, Yoongi, I am the one to blame. Don't just assume you're the reason when you're–” not.

Again, Yoongi beat me to it. “Don't argue with me anymore regarding this topic, Jin.” Is what he mumbled with finality on his voice.

So I just nod, sighing deeply, again. It's not like I'm going to win against him cause I never did.

Deafening silence...
No one talked, for a moment.. Everyone and everything was quite.

Then Taehyung spoke, someone finally broke the awkward silence that's slowly enveloping us.

“Just to clear things, hyung.. why did you leave us?”

His question made me look down. “Because I'm afraid–”

“Whatever his reason was, at least he came back, right?” Jimin, with a sheepish smile said.

Instead of feeling relieved, I just felt more guilty..

Why did I left them when they need me the most?

I'm the oldest member so I need to act mature yet I'm the most selfish and childish.

I only thought about myself, thinking that I need more time before I face them.