You almost run someone over

Start from the beginning

I sigh trying to think how I would feel if someone had taken Adam. I'd go crazy and nothing would stop me from finding him, not even the clave itself. I look over at him and I see that his eyes are already on me probably thinking the exact same thing. He offers me a small smile before we both turn our attention back to the group.

"Clary is right. They made the first move, we can take care of this ourselves now." Jace says shrugging his shoulders at the two others shadowhunters with a determined look.

"This is a bad idea" warns us Alec placing his hands on the table looking tired.

"Do you have a better one?" He seems surprised that these words are coming from me but I am honestly tired if the boys attitude. And he calls me cold-hearted.

   He doesn't answer and Jace steps in " look, the vamps broke the accords. They kidnaped a mundie , that's a big no-no. The clave will give us a lecture and then they'll be glad we did it." He assures the raven boy, who however doesn't seem at all pleased with how things are turning out.

"Can't argue with that." Confirms Isabelle looking to her brother who is now standing beside her.

"Even if we went ahead, I can't see how we get out of here without having to explain where we are going." Alec says seriously pointing out the obvious.

However me being me, decides to comment on the boy's insisting.

"And here he strikes again with the compulsive negativity." I sigh looking up at him and his head snaps at me with raised eyebrows.

"Do you ever stop talking?" He snarks back making me smile sweetly at him

" no it's one of my many lovable traits" he raises his eyebrows giving me a smirk

"I'm not really sure you know the definition of the word...or how to count." Alec snorts making Adam give a small laugh and me to throw daggers at him with my eyes.

"Guys! Could we concentrate please, Simon life is in danger." Clary snaps at us, and I take another look at Alec before turning my gaze to her.

"We need weapons and we can't let anyone see us get them" Alec turns to her quickly recovering from our last conversation.

Everybody falls silent, realizing that for once Alec was right and that we really couldn't start a whole operation against the vampires without weapons. I mean personally, I couldn't even do it with a bazooka but that's not the point.

The silence however is interrupted by Jace who smiles devilishly at us with a glint in his eyes, that honestly makes me anxious...who knows what we will have to do again.

  " I know exactly where to get what we need."

Oh boy...

  Getting out of Simons van we find ourselves at an empty graveyard in the middle of absolute nowhere. One of the many great plans of Jace I must admit.

"Can we all agree that we are never letting Sky drive again. Never." Alec complains looking dizzy as he cruches next to the car taking a hold of it.

Simon is surely going to be mad when he sees the scratches on his van...just saying.

Oops...

"I am the only one here who owns a license, so you don't get to complain sunshine. Besides, I'm a confident driver." He rolls his eyes at me, and gives me a weird look.

"You almost run someone over." He points out, gesturing towards the scratches on the van.

"Confidently!"

"She has a point, you know." Clary shrugs with amuse,ent, causing ,e to smile up at her.

"No, she hasn't." He shakes his head and turns to Jace.